Chapter 1

Requested by peachesandme
This story is for you ^w^ and everyone who reads it. :)

Her hair gently danced with the wind. Looking out towards the sea and let out a sigh. Mary, Queen of France and Scotland. Mary Stuart looked at the direction Scotland was. She needed to go back. She missed her home, her mother and loyal kingdom. Her kingdom was in danger and needed their queen to help them. Mary didn't want to leave at a time like this. She didn't want to leave Francis. She knew this wasn't a good time especially since she was pregnant. It would be a risk for not only her but her child as well. 'I need to help my country. I'm not only the queen of France.' Her thoughts interrupted the peaceful scenery. She walked back inside without hesitation she grabbed some stuff to pack. She was going to leave without telling Francis. He wouldn't allow her and she won't stay. Mary didn't even care about him anymore. Francis seemed busy with Lola and their son. She understand that he needed to be with his son but Lola? That made Mary feel like she wasn't important to him. That their marriage was nothing but what most marriages are. Peace endorsements. She loves Francis but he has ran out of love to give her. She left with a few ladies and made her 2 month voyage to Scotland. "I'm comming mother. I'm comming brother. I'm comming Scotland", she whispered t herself.
Le time skip
3 weeks, only 3 weeks and he found that his wife was gone. Mary had left. He hated that she left without telling him. He sat in his study thinking that France needed a new queen since obviously Mary cared more about Scotland than France. (Not really she cares for both but that's what Francis thinks). He looked our the window and then it came to him. Lola will be his new queen. She already is the mother of his son. If she becomes queen, then his son will be able to be the legal heir to the throne. So than he made if arranged that Lola would be queen of France.
Mary's POV
I've been on this ship for 3 weeks. I couldn't wait to go to Scotland anymore. I was carrying Francis child. My child would be born in Scotland. I plan to stay over there at least 1 year. Or until the attacks aren't as severe as they have been. My mother is sick and the doctors say she'll die. I pray for her health to improve. I don't want her to die, she'd missed the birth of my child and spending time with he/she. But all I could now is wait to end this trip and run to my home, Scotland.