VII

Don't play the video yet

Eren pov

It will be the best day of my life. I am sure gonna find senpai and tell him how much I love him and he will accept me for sure...or at least notice me.

Levi pov

Ugh...it's so early...I heard the door, was that Mikasa.
The bed is empty so it looks like it was. Well, whatever, I'm gonna call Erwin and tell him.

I put on a pair of trousers and a very large jacket. I go down the stairs and make myself a tee. It's warm inside but outside there is so bright with all this snow. " Hmm...this silence, just marvellous".

But...suddenly I hear the door bell. I get off my chair and check the door.

" Levi senpai..." It was that Bitch.

He took off his shirt then screamed "FUCK ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR WHORES"

"..." I look at him. He looks at me blushing.

I close the door.

"Noo, Levi senpai please notice me. I will do anything, I will move mountains, I can bring you the moon, but notice me. I love you, Levi senpai" I hear him whining from outside.

Wait...he said anything.

I opened the door. Eren was on his knees, crying and with his hands like he was praying. He smiled like an idiot. "Be my maid"

He burst in tears, grabbed my leg, hugged and kissed it, then remembered how I reacted a day ago and let go, still crying. Eren was so fucking happy, omg, I couldn't belive that someone could be that exited about working for me...this kid... really likes me.

"Get up" I said. He wiped his tears off and looked at me. I sketched a smile then said "Begin your work then I will give you some food" He got up and entered, I showed him the cleaning products and he started.

He was washing the dishes while I was drinking my tee.

Eren pov

Omg...Is this real life or is it fantasy....I really am his maid. I can't belive it. I wanna scream so hard. *internal scream* Whaaa.....So happy.

I begin washing the dishes, he is standing 1.45 meters next to me....I am like an obsessed fanboy lol.

He begins a conversation on the phone I think...

" Hey...yeah...hahah, yeah. Oh, yeah, abot her, she was awesome. ...but, why didn't you tell me that she is Japanese? ...Wait.. really? But ...She was speaking Japanese, and Mikasa. ..sounds asian"

Wait...Mikasa? My stepsister is called Mikasa, we barely talk but...

" Yeah, yeah, I fucked her all night. She was so hot, and that bleach dark hair... You were right, it was like fucking my female self "

Black hair... Looks like Levi senpai...that is my sister.

My whole world broke...

Why...why that Bitch and not me. Where the fuck is she now? Why isn't she calling me? Wtf? I...I swear. .I am gonna kill her.
Nein...das ist zu wenig, ich...
(Eren is German so he begun speaking deutch bc he's so angry)

"Ngh~ but Erwin...ok, 10 minutes...hihi, yeah, well, a little bit because of you"

You gotta be kidding me... He is blushing and laughing, kinda fake tough. Who is Erwin, wtf?

Levi pov

What a lucky day today, isn't it? Got a maid that I don't really have to pay and now, another round of sex! Perfect.

Wait...omg, Eren heard...

Pffft, Hahaha, jelly Bitch I bet. He is so angry, I can read it on his face...he's in another word...he has been washing the same dish for 10 minutes.

"Oi, brat!" He woke up, finally. "Yes Levi senpai"
"Just...try not to space out so much..."

He said senpai ... that's ... strange, wtf. And from where does he know my name. Eh, whatever.

Oh, Erwin has arrived. Yay :3

"Hey, how are you doing-"

I cut him with a kiss. "Stop the bullshit" I smirk and shake my ass to him. He followed me and slammed me on the wall(In front of Eren who watches fascinated) Erwin put his hand on my stomach, under my shirt. He lifted it slowly whyle kissing my neck. He was completely ignoring Eren, haha... jealous Eren?

Eren pov

I...I can't belive this...I am watching my senpai being kissed and touched by another man. I can't....I can't even...

I am watching that man lifting his shirt, kissing my senpai's neck, biting his pink perfect nipples...I can't belive this, he pulled down his trousers and boxers. He.. he's giving him a blowjob ....in front of me ... Senpai is moaning like a whore and asking for more and more in front of...me.

*Eren gets out, the two not even noticing*

I...I am crying...crying so hard. I can't belive he would be so cruel, to do that, even though he knew I love him.... I love him so much.

~play the video~

At least....I have my music. It will always be there for me.

"That man sure made you moan and feel good... But...I will make you much more happier than everyone could ever do. I...*sob, sob* I can show you so many beautiful things, the joy of being loved, of having someone to cuddle with every night. I swear I will find the bottom of your heart and give you all my colours, happiness, love, joy, sadness, every colour, so you could see me and the whole world in the colours I see them. I will *sob, sob* make you realize what I have to give you, not just a one-night stand like 10 years ago, but I will give you more. I will show you how beautiful and awesome it can be to love someone... And to be loved by someone more than anything...I...*sob, sob* I will give you my whole being."

Levi pov

Uh...Erwin finally finished...I wonder what Eren's doing.

I look around, but he's not here. Maybe he's in another room. I searched the house quickly. Didn't find him. "...outside"

I ran like mad and open the door. He didn't see me... Eren was standing up, crying and looking at the sky: "Levi...I can give you myself ...I CAN...I CAN GIVE YOU EVERYTHING LEVI, EVERYTHING...just" he fell on his knees crying so hard
"...just promise you will love me back".

I begun crying too. I can't belive this...he really...loves me so much.

"Eren..."