X

Let's try do a 500 words smut. I can't promise anything tho

Eren pov

When he interrupted the hug I looked in his eyes. And that glance made me realize what animalistic fearsome eyes has this beautiful man, deep dark eyes that hide deep dark feelings. I realized his intentions and took the charge. I lifted him bridestyle and headed to the bed. He was confused the first 10 seconds, then grabbed my head and kissed me on the neck... So cute :3

After that little kiss the madness began.

After I put Levi on the bed he took the charge and sllammed me on the bed. He was on top and starring at my dic...lower half.

"Eren I will fuck you until you collapse"

He approached my face and kissed my lips, I kissed him back, then opened my mouth and bit his lip. He opened too and we begun exploring each other's moths, until he begun sucking my toungue. I got back to breathe, but he started again, this time sucking my neck. "Ngh, Levi...it hurts" he then stopped and I could feel that he left a hickey there. He smirked satisfied.

Levi looked at my face and realized how horny I was and begun undressing me and covering me in kisses. As he was lowering the part he touched, my breath was growing heavier and heavier, I couldn't bare it anymore. He took off my underwear and grabbed my member. "Aah~" I twitched. "Are you that sensitive?" He grinned as he was taking it in his mouth. "It wouldn't be like this....if it weren't..nngh~ ...you" He blushed, and I could see him get hard. He's got such a good technique, liking the top, then all of it, then devour it entirely as he was using his hands to prepare me...I will cum soon if he doesn't stop.

"L...Levi, come on...please, put it in "

He looked at me and smiled "Not yet, my dear boyfriend"

I went full red...Boyfriend?! Omg, really?! I am so happy, I am gonna die of embarrassment because of this red face. I flipped to face the pillow, so Levi wouldn't see my expression. I felt his fingertips touching my neck, my shoulder, my back then my ass cheek.

I felt a powerful slap on my ass that woke me up and realized what I was doing: I was really fucking with Levi.... This can't be reality this would only happed in heaven.

But until I could say something, he kissed the part of my butt where he slapped then went down to the whole and begun licking it. "Nngg~, no, no...not there aaah~" I moaned, then tried to get up, but I couldn't move my lower half. But he stopped, undressed and I could turn and face him. He was absolutely stunning ...those abs, that hair, those long powerful hands and.... the D... God Dayum I don't think it will fit.

"Eren I-" he suddenly said with a troubled face.

"Fuck me already, cut the bullshit"

Levi approached and grabbed my hips. He then put his huge member inside me slowly... I moaned and felt it deep inside me, so deem that it could kill me. Once in, he begun thrusting in me like mad "L-Levi slo-slowly pleaaase" I moaned then looked at him. He was in love with it, I could see his pleasured face. I smiled and continued feeling in heaven with every hit he gave me.

He slowed down after he came once and after two more times he gave up...is he really just 20 something...

I got on top of him and put it in myself, he was exhausted. I begun to do it how I like it, slowly "Levi, I am so happy that we finnaly did it...I love every part of you" I grabbed his hand and started licking and sucking his fingers "And I love these fingers, this hand, your whole body... That knows how to satisfy me so well nngh~" ...it got bigger, omg. He begun moving his hips and banging in me with his last breath. I was moaning like mad also, so loud that maybe the neighbours will hear us. But after a short time in which both of us gave our best moaning and thrusting the thwo of us came.

It was really the most beautiful night I have ever had.