Chapter 15

After a minuet every thing was silent I a completely white room. We need to go after them wyatt said and they all headed for the portal. When they went in it they telaported and then passed out. When the woke up they found them self in a city full of people and a mega super tall Herobrine! How can we defeat him we're like an atom to him said cookie? They all thought for a moment until king said what about we go into our dream lands and get rid of all this and then make it real? That's a great idea said Darren wyatt and cookie. The Map in the amulet popped back up again and they followed to were it said the map was. After 10 minutes of looking they found the door to the well of portal. They jumped down the hole and ended up next to the well of power. Then they all jumped in at the same time. They were at the same place they were before. At a no gravity bubbly water glowing place. Then the voice said who dream do you want to go in? Let's go to my dream Darren said ok they replied. Darren's dream the said and then passed out. When they woke up the world was made of chocolate. And there were dead Thomas the tank engines every were.

Umm Darren why is there dead Thomas the tank engines every were said king? I don't like Thomas the tank engine he replied. Anyway what am I sapose to dream said Darren? Something to stop Herobrine taking over cookie replied. Darren consetratrated for a moment and then Herobrine aprared as tall as he was in real life. Suddenly Herobrine started shrinking and shrinking until he was the size a baby. BOOM! Darren's dream got sucked into real life. They all looked around. But Herobrine was still 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 miles long. But there was a tiny Herobrine right beside them. Umm Darren your dream must have just made another Herobrine and he's really small said king. Wyatt flew up to Herobrine's head using his amulet and punched him in the head. Herobrine turned his head to wyatt and said see I told you you can't defeat and took the amulet off wyatt's neck and put it on. Wyatt was so far up and space so he diden't start falling because the was no gravity. But without his amulet he couldent breath in space. Herobrine slapped wyatt and he went flying to the ground. Wyatt reached the sky where there was no gravity and started falling really fast. King swooped up with the wings wyatt made with his amulet and caught wyatt. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Why won't you die Herobrine yelled. Amulet flood the world with lava Herobrine said and touched the ground. Lava started comming from the ground where Herobrine touched the ground. Within 2 seconds the lava had coverd 99 blocks. Wow that's covering fast said Darren. We're going to get covered in it said wyatt. Than run said king. They started running. There is something Iv got to tell you said cookie. I'm a ware wolf she said. If I bite you you can become a ware wolf to. Realy that's awsome they said. Yeah and my breed of ware wolfs all have wings so if I turn you into a ware wolf we can fly away from the lava. Ok they said. Then cookie's eyes changed to emerald green. She started growing black fur, white fur under her neck wings and more. Cookie then started running on all 4. Ok come here she said. King ran closer to cookie and held out his arm. Bite! Step by step king turned into a ware wolf. Then he extended his wings and started flying and looked back. Wow Darren wyatt I think you've got to hurry up because the lava is realy close! Darren ran closer to cookie and also held out his arm. Bite! Darren transformed into another ware wolf and started flying.

Your turn wyatt they yelled. Ok wyatt replied and ran closer to cookie. Bite! Wyatt transformed into a ware wolf and the lava was about a centameater behind wyatt. Then wyatt's fur on his leg started to catch on fire. Wyatt extended his wings and lifted off the ground and do did cookie. Wyatt started spinning around really fast and the fire on his fur went out. Wait what about the well of power said Darren. Wyatt looked Infront of him and saw the lava go over the entrance. We need to get buckets of water and turn the lava into obsitian and then break the obsitian and go into the well of power and dream that the lava thing never happend said wyatt. Ok they said. They headed for the portal. They went into the portal right before the lava covered it. They ended up back at Herobrine's mansion and went into the portal to the village they lived near and went in it. They quickly ran to there house and grabbed about 49 buckets each and flew to the nearest lake and started filling the buckets. In done Darren said. Ok I'm going to check where the lava is. Wyatt flew up really high and saw the lava far in the distance but it was coming fast! Are we done wyatt said. Yes they replied.

Wyatt stopped for a second and froze. After a minuet wyatt was back and he said he had a vision? Oh yeah I forgot to mention that every wolf was different powers and yours must be seeing the future said cookie. What was the vision about said king? That the lava will get really high. Umm guys the lavas right there. AHHHH! wyatt saw the lava getting closer and closer burning every thing. Quick fly up said wyatt. They all flew up and the lava went right past there feet. What about the portal said cookie? Darren looked around until he saw the portal but it was covered in lava. Look Darren said and pointed to the portal which was almost covered in lava. We have to fly to Herobrine's mansion to get to the portal said wyatt. They nodded then started flying. After an hour of fast flying the lava started getting really high and they would have to go even higher every 3miniuts. After another 3 hours they arrived and Herobrine's mansion and went the entrance. But when they got there the entrance was covered in lava.what do we do said king. Well ummm... Suddenly a branch started shaking and something shiny fell out of it. Look a genii lamp said Darren as he caught it. He started rubbing it and a ginnii came out. You have tree wishes he said to Darren. Awesome I wish my cat was here to see this. POOF! Darren's cat came in front of him. No I diden't mean said Darren. I wish I knew what to wish for. POOF! I got it said Darren. I wish I had 4 lava froof suits Infront of me. POOF! they appeared Infront of Darren. Put the lamp in your pocket do we can have our wishes said wyatt. Ok said Darren then suddenly...

__________________________

yo. Sorry it took me 3 days to update because if school. So the compatishion is still going so take a chance at winning. The answer to the last question is hero holder village. So this chapters question is what was the mountain called that the special water was. So please...

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!

Wypunk🌀