Chapter 7

?They were flying faster than normal because hunter was fast. After 3 days of flying on hunters back they arrived at the entrance hole to Herobrine's mansion and they all jumped in it. Wyatt ran to the cell were Herobrine trapped them before but his parents weren't there. Darren looked in the lounge room and they weren't there but Herobrine was and he knocked out Darren and dragged him into a secret room.

Before Darren got knocked out he screamed. Wyatt and king herd the scream and tried looking for him wile looking for wyatt's parents. King looked in the bathroom and their was nothing except Herobrine!!! King tried to run but Herobrine locked the door. Then he tried to use his powers but Herobrine wacked him over the head with a fry pan and he screamed and fell asleep. Wyatt herd another scream and yelled Darren! King! Where are you! But there was no reply.Herobrine dragged king into his secret room.

Wyatt looked all over the house but couldn't find anything. Then he used his powers from his amulet and said amulet find anything fishy. His Amulet used its powers to give wyatt X-ray vision. Wyatt saw that under a chair there was a button. Amulet X-ray vision off said wyatt and the amulet stopped the X-ray vision. Wyatt flipped the chair over and there was a button just like the X-ray said.

Wyatt pressed the button and a door opened beside the button but wyatt couldn't fit inside because he was a giant spider so he said amulet shrink me. The amulet turned wyatt to the size of a pencil tip and wyatt went through the door. He saw Darren and king strapped to a wall and wyatt's parents beside them. ( sorry king this is just the way the story goes). OMG!! A spider! Then someone started talking to king ( it was Herobrine). He said its just a small spider get over it!

King looked at Herobrine with an angry face and said I'm sure your afraid of something so tell us what it is? Umm well it's well said Herobrine. Well it's Barbie dolls said Herobrine. King and Darren cracked up laughing. Shut up shouted Herobrine! Herobrine grabbed Darren and kings amulets and said where is the third one? Like we're going to tell you said Darren. Wyatt's parents started to wake up and then Herobrine got an idea and said of you don't tell me I'll chop their heads off!

__________________________

Hi I hope you liked my 7th chapter I'm trying to give this book lots of chapters so don't forget to read all of them. The answer to the question in chapter 6 is wyatt stepped on the remote control to the tv and it turned it up waking Herobrine up. This chapters question is what colour is kings amulet? I will tell you next chapter and I update within a day so yeah. And please..

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

LOVE!!!

Wypunk🌀