14

*John's POV*

I kick open my bedroom door with my foot, holding Sophie's waist as I kiss the crook of her neck, licking it and biting it softly. I don't understand how it led to this so quickly, but here we are!

I can't help but feel this way for her. I know that it's wrong, I really do! Sherlock is my best friend and I've known him for years. I couldn't help the fact that I fell in love with his woman!

You can't choose who you love, it chooses for you.

I lean Sophie on my bed, moving my rough kisses to her lips, and moving my hands to cup her breasts. I'm pretty much in the heat of the moment, until, there's a knock at the door.

And a desperate sounding one at that!

Me and Sophie part away from each other, and stare into each others eyes. Her eyes are full of terror and I think I know what she's thinking, because I'm thinking it to.

Sherlock.

I stand up straight and I begin to panic. Maybe someone has knocked on the wrong door? Might as well check. I walk slowly to the window and I peak through the blinds to see who's at the door. I internally cringe when I see Sherlock's car in the distance.

"Oh shit! Oh shit shit shit shit shit!" I loudly whisper, grabbing and pulling at my hair at the stressful situation.

Sophie immediately understands my language and she reaches for her clothes. As do I. I get dressed as quickly as possible, as Sherlock's knocks become persistent.

"Hide!" I say once we're both dressed.

"Hide? Hide where!" She whispers and I point to the cupboard. Sophie sighs and squeezes in. Hopefully he won't come upstairs!

I run down the stairs and I unlock the door slowly. I need to think of an excuse! I open the door fully to see Sherlock standing there with another man who I vaguely recognise.

"Sorry it took so long i was...in the...loo." I make up and the familiar man just sniggers slightly. Perhaps he noticed me lying?

"Oh I just wanted to pop by. See how things...were" Sherlock says through gritted teeth, trying to get a look inside. Perhaps trying to spot someone. Sophie?

Shit

"Are you going to introduce me?" I say, hoping to get the conversation going so they don't come inside.

"I'm Jim. Jim Moriarty. I'm Sherlock's boy...BUTLER!" he says. Boy butler? Is that even a thing?

"Nice to meet you Jim" I say and I take Jim's hand for a handshake, and I give him a small smile. I like him.

He's Irish!

"Any chance for a cuppa?" Asks Sherlock and my heart pounds in my chest that I'm scared perhaps Sherlock or Jim would hear it. My face drains of any colour it had momentarily.

"...yeah...su..sure!" I stutter and then I hold the door for them. Please don't make any noise Sophie!

I lead the men into the kitchen and I put on the kettle. It's a very awkward wait for the kettle to boil. We just stand there in utter silence staring at each other and then smiling if we make eye contact. Then we're saved when we hear the familiar click of the kettle.

I pour three cups of tea and I give them to them both. We all sip at our tea slowly and quietly. The silence becomes absolutely unbearable until a loud noise comes from upstairs and literally kills me.

Oh my God Sophie.

"What was that?" Sherlock asks, looking up towards the staircase.

"Errr. Nothing..NOTHING!" I insist but Sherlock doesn't take it for an answer. He gives Jim his mug and then he runs up the stairs. I can't watch. I place my mug on a flat surface which I don't bother to look at and then I chase after Sherlock. Perhaps I can get to him in time before he finds out about Sophie.

God help me!

Hey guys! Leaving it on a cliffhanger there! Oh no! What are John and Sophie going to do if Sherlock finds out. Perhaps he won't...SPOILERS!

Hope you enjoyed this update!

-darcie