The Begining

(Y/n): your name (y/l/n): your last name
You walk into Grillby's bar/restaurant, you thought that today would be a good day to get something other than fast food. You sit at the bar on the stool, next to a mysterious looking skeleton. He was wearing a white t-shirt and black shorts, with a blue jacket with fur on the hood, he was also wearing blue converse to match. Everyone at Grillby's seemed to know him.. Except for you of course..well, barely at least..You saw him there all the time when you went to Grillby's. The monsters said that he was known for telling puns. If only you were there for each one he's told..

Grillby came to the counter. "What'll it be?" He said. " oh, just the usual.." You and the skeleton said, at the same time. You blush a little. In the corner of your eye you saw him face your way. "Is he looking at me?" You thought, rubbing the back of your head. You turned to look at him to check, he was still keeping his gaze upon you, but a few seconds after you looked he turned away. Grillby made his way back to the bar handing you your food. "Heya, Grillby! Your lookin real hot today!" The skeleton said, followed by laughter. You were giggling as well. "Ahaha! Hot! That's funny!" You said out loud, still laughing with tears in your eyes. The skeleton turned and looked at you. " wow I've never seen someone laugh at my jokes that hard before.." You pause for a moment. "Oh god he's talking to me.." You thought. You wanted to say something but you just couldn't find the words, so as you tried to talk you stumbled. "Heh, w-well why not? Your jokes are hilarious! Heh."  You rubbed the back of your head, embarrassed with realizing what your reaction was. But regardless of how much you had a crush on him, or how much you slipped up, you had the determination to get to know him. "Hey, m-maybe we should.. Hang out sometime.. Maybe?" You said nervously. He smiled, he seemed happy that you asked him that. " sure, here's my number.. Why don'tcha call me sometime? By the way.. The name's Sans, Sans the skeleton." You shook his hand. "nice to meet you, I'm (y/l/n), (y/n) (y/l/n). Buuut you can just call me (y/n) for short.."

PART 1. End