Spahgetti & Sleep

You and sans walked back home.. Cuz sans was too tired to use his 'short cut' from all that running..

"Why'd you go all easy on me eh..?"

Sans turned to look at you.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, why did you decide to run?"

"Y/n.. I may be lazy but I'm not a cheater."

You glare at him.

"You lie."

"Huh?"

"Just the other day you used your magic to beat me at a tickle fight!"

There was a sodden silence.

"Oh.. Right..."

You giggled and nudged san's arm.
"It's alright.. I still love you anyway my lazybones." You said with a loving smile.

You and sans finally made it home. You plopped right on the couch as soon as you got inside.

"R/N?! BROTHER?! IS THAT YOU?"

"Yeah pap we're back" you replied

"WHERE WERE YOU TWO?! WHAT WERE YOU OUT DOING THIS LATE?"

You and sans looked at each other..

"OH NOTHING..!" You both said.

"HMMM OKAY.. WELL IM MAKING DINNER--"

"Hey! How about I help!" You said cutting off papyrus.

"YOU CAN COOK SPAGHETTI?!"

"Of course Paps."

"WOWIE! I GET TO COOK WITH MY BEST FRIEND!"

You smiled. Knowing that you get to see everyone happy fills you with DETERMINATION.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was almost ready.. And thanks to you it may actually be edible this time.. But either way it didn't matter.. You weren't that hungry anyways.

"And then you just add a little sugar to the sauce.."

"LIKE THIS?"

"Yes! Perfect!"
Papyrus bends down to your level to give you a high five.

Sans is looking at you from the living room smiling.

He seems very happy. Which makes you happy too.

"Hey sans. Why don'tcha come taste test?"

Sans groans, not wanting to get up. But gets up anyway and heads to the kitchen.

"Here taste the sauce." You say holding out a spoonful of spaghetti sauce.

Sans takes a sip of it.

"Well what do yo--"

He then puts the whole thing in his mouth.. Even the spoon.

"...think..." You finish.

The spoon falls from under sans's shirt.

"Oh it was.. *burp* good.. Did .. You make this pap..?"

"YEP! WITH THE HELP OF Y/N!"
You blush. "Aw thanks pap, ya know I'd love to give you cooking lessons.."

"THATS GREAT BUT I ALREADY TAKE LESSONS FROM UNDYNE!"

"Undyne...?"

"YEAH! SHES A REALLY COOL GIRL! I ALSO TAKE LESSONS IN FIGHTING WITH HER!"

You suddenly remember her from your dream.

Oh... Undyne.. You thought to yourself.
You wanted to ask to meet her. But it was getting late, so you decided to ask another time..
"Sure if you call running away screaming, and jumping through windows fighting.." Sans joked.

"HEY!! THAT WAS ONE TIME!"

"If by one, you mean 15 times.. Then yes.."

Then they started bickering and arguing back and forth to each other..

Ahh the brotherly love.. You never liked it when they argued.. But hey.. They are siblings.. Things like this happen, even for monsters..

Sometimes you wished you knew what it's like to have a sibling of your own.

"Y/n! You alright!" Sans said jumping you out of your thoughts once again.

"Yeah.. I'm fine.. Just tired.."

"Well if you want you may skip dinner and go to sleep." Papyrus said in a softer tone.

You could tell he was tired too.

"How about we all skip dinner for the night? It is pretty late after all.."

"I agree y/n!" Papyrus said. Followed by a yawn.
Sans was already sleeping.. Standing up....?

"WELP goodnight y/n!" Papyrus said, shouting only slightly.

"Goodnight.."

Papyrus went up to his room.

"As for you..." You said poking Sans's face. He didn't budge.. Only snored a little louder.

"Alright then..." You picked him up bridal style, he wasn't very heavy.. But it didn't really surprise you.. He was just all bone after all.. He didn't have much body weight.

He was starting to get heavy.. You were only halfway up the stairs.. You could have used your magic to levitate him.. But you only use it when it's needed. Besides.. You needed to be more active anyways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

You laid sans on the left side of the bed so you could lay near the wall.. Hey, what could you do? It's better than sleeping near the edge.. And you wouldn't fall off the bed that way..

Sans suddenly wrapped his arm around you.. Was he awake..? You couldn't tell.. Because you were stuck facing the other way.

You didn't want to move.. You could wake him up.. But you were getting uncomfortable. You picked up his hand and moved it so you could get comfy. His hand just moved back.. And landed right on your chest.

OMYGOOOOOOD....

You screamed internally..

He began to squeeze tighter like you were his stuffed animal.

Staaaaaaaahhhp....

You thought to yourself.. But you couldn't lie.. It didn't feel bad.. It was just awkward.. But why..? You guys were dating now, why are things so awkward..? Right now you couldn't answer because you had other things on your mind.. BEING FREE.

"Nono I don't want that..." Sans groans in his sleep.
It was kinda cute how he talks in his sleep sometimes.

"I said I don't want it!" Sans said in his sleep as he softly pushed you away.

Finally out of his embrace you can move. You scooch over to avoid being groped again.

"What a day..."you sigh. Then you fall asleep.

A/n- woah! A total of 908 words in this part! Where are all these ideas coming from you may ask? Well let's just say I got another idea from a special someone.. I give another shoutout to @Ari_Minecraft for helping me out! Thanks a lot!

Author chan Rosie awaaaaay!