Growth

*play video while reading*

The next day he called you.. You talked for hours every single day, until one day he invited you to come visit for dinner. It was a perfect moment considering you have been friends with him for at least two or three months now. You got to meet Sans' brother papyrus, he was making spaghetti for dinner, which seemed to be his favorite meal... It didn't taste very good. " Hey Sans..? Do you mind if I stay the night? It's pretty cold out there tonight..." You pointed out the window. " yeah of course, (y/n).. You can stay as long as you'd like." You smiled. This was the perfect moment. "W-well.. Do you mind if.. I stay.. Forever..? I don't exactly have a place to stay.." Sans hugs you. " of course you can (y/n).. I don't mind at all.. And my bro seems to like you a lot, so he probably won't mind either." You hug him back tightly. "Th-thank you.. Sans.." It got silent for a moment. "Hey.. Can I tell you something..?" You asked. "Yeah.. What's up?" You took a deep breath, preparing yourself to speak. "S-sans.. I.. I love you.. Ever since the first time we met I have.." You were slightly shaking, nervous about what he would say. "(Y/n)...I love you too.." Still hugging him you grip on his jacket and cry soft tears of joy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••
You walk upstairs into Sans' room to change into your pj's there was no bathroom, so you had no choice. As you bend down to grab your folded clothes off the floor Sans walks in. You look up at him noticing that his face was as blue as a blueberry. " u-uhm.. S-sorry I'll just... Give you some privacy.." You were frozen.. The moment was so awkward. "Heh, yeah..y-you do that.." You say. Sans closes the door and you proceed to change your clothes. When you are finished you head back downstairs and chill on the couch with Sans. He was watching this weird channel with a series of shows called MTT Tonite. It was pretty funny. Soon after, he fell asleep. He looked so adorable.. You just had to give him a kiss on the head. After that you teleport the both of you to his room so you could tuck him into bed, then you went back downstairs and slept on the couch.
And yes.. You have powers.. I will get into more detail about that in the next part. ;)
PART 2. End