Just a little frisky

A/N- ya I know it's been a while.. But hey I'm back with another part! So I was suggested by @Ahri_Minecraft to do a lemon type thing.. And WELP I decided to do it.. Hey don't judge me if its bad It's my first time.. And it won't be as juicy as you may expect.. Sorry.. Im honestly not that comfortable with it.. But for my readers, I will not back down! So without further ado.. Here's the next part.. Enjoy!
---------—---------—-------—<3

You were still running from sans.. Yep this suddenly turned into a game of tag... You quickly looked for a spot to hide.. But of course he beat you to it..

"Ya know you can't hide from me (n/n).. I'll always beat you to it." Sans said with a wide grin.

"(N/n)..?"
"Yeah.. I thought I'd give you a nickname instead of calling you (y/n) all the time.. Makes it shorter and easier."

"Oh.."
It got silent for a moment..

You went up to sans and playfully punched his arm. " tag your it!"

You said, then you started running.
"Not so fast!!" Sans said running after you.

You continued to run until you came to a dead end.

"Crap..." You said, turning around to face sans, who was slowly walking towards you.

You were walking backwards now, looking around to see where you could run.. But there was no point, he'd catch you anyway.

He was getting closer.. And closer, until you were almost chest to chest.

Suddenly sans tripped over a rock, landing on top of you. And of course, you had to be in a *ehem* 'certain position'.

"Ouch.." You said as you rubbed the back of your head.

Sans looked up at you, giving you a shit- eating grin.

Oh.. And did I mention you just so happen to be wearing a skirt that day..? Yea.. Sucks to be you..

"You enjoying yourself down there..?"
You say rolling your eyes.

"Just enjoying the lovely view you have brought to me.." Sans replied winking.

"You perv!" You say. Your face turns as red as a tomato.. You'd close your legs.. But sans was in between them.. So you couldn't.

"C-can you get up n-now..?" You say, still blushing... A lot..

"Under one condition.."
You look at him confused.

"What is it..."

Sans taps his teeth with a finger.

"Ugh fine.. Man you can be such an ass at times.."

You lean forward to kiss sans.

But you never pulled away.. Why couldn't you..?

It was hard.. You loved him so much despite his foolishness.

You felt something wet touch your lips and it jumped you out of your thoughts. Literally.

You put your hand over your mouth..

"Uhh sans was that.."

"Uhh.. NO.. Itwasnothingwhatareyoutalkingabout?"

"Sans.. Do you have..."

"NO. I DONT."

"Sans. Open your mouth."

Sans shook his head keeping his mouth shut.

"Fine then.."

You tackled sans so that you were on top of him.

"Y-y/n..? What are y-- MPH!"

You got the chance to kiss him with his mouth open.

Great plan y/n.. Great plan..

You thought to yourself.

You entered your tongue into his mouth and explored a little..

AHAH! THERE IT IS! You sure are a smart one n/n.. Hmm that is a nice nickname..

You finally pulled away, leaving a string of blue fluorescent saliva behind.

Sans was laying there on the ground, smiling like an idiot.

"Your welcome." You said getting off of him.

Sans just laid there putting two thumbs up.

Save game?
<3YES.  NO.
-------------------------------
A/n- well there we have it! Something a little more special for the sans fans! I apologize if it wasn't quite what you wanted, but like I said in the Begining.. Not quite comfy with doing ACTUAL LEMONS yet.. But doing this made me feel a little better..
Also shoutout again to @Ahri_Minecraft for requesting this! Thank you! <3

Author chan Rosie awaaaaay!