Chapter 1

~April~

God I'm so nervous I feel like I'm about to explode. Today was my first day of school. Now some others would be like "so what it's just school" but I'm the new girl and that is the worst thing to feel. You know no one and no one knows you. I put on my light washed high waisted jeans, pink shirt, and my white converse. I did my hair and makeup and did all that jazz. I go downstairs and eat breakfast. I'm not really a breakfast person but whatever. I go outside and walk to the bus stop with other people I don't know. They all look like those popular people and most popular people are rude so I decided to keep to myself. I only know two people that go here but I don't know if they still know me. The bus comes and I feel like complete shit because I don't want to go to school. I've always been shy when you first meet me but when you know me then...BAM! I wont stop talking.
~5 minutes later~

We got to school and I walkedto my homeroom. I felt like everyone was just looking at me. I got into my homeroom and sat down in a desk and a girl walked up to me. She had long red hair and was wearing a black shirt with a red and black flannel, black jeans, and red converse.
"Hi! You look new here. My names Sarah what's yours?" she said very happily.
"Hey my names April and yes I am new here." I felt that nervousness go away in my stomach. She sat next to me and she introduced me to some people and stuff. I went through all my classes (sorry nothing really fun happens in the first week) and I got on the bus to go home. I actually made friends with a lot of people. There were these four guys named Daniel,Reese, Nathanel, and Alex. The guy Reese seemed fun but also someone I could trust. But I didn't need anyone trying to break my shell that I have that would lead to heart break.

~skips first week bc it's boring af~

~April~

I've made friends with two of those guys. Daniel and Reese. The funny thing is that I met Reese over a picture. And I met Daniel from his girlfriend Brianna. Reese and I have been talking and he's also one of my best friends too. He knows my weakness though...im ticklish Af. I can basically trust him with anything. He's just like me and doesn't want anyone to break his shell. But for some reason his shell goes down and my shell goes down when we're with each other. I have no idea why but it happens. But rn he's my best friend and he is amazing.

Hey guys so I though I would start another book bc im kinda getting lazy with the other book. Sorryyyy. But this is a new book. I promise I will start up the other book. Ily hope y'all had a good winter break ❤