Chapter 5

(getting ready for the dance)

~April's POV~
Kaylee was coming to my house to get ready for the dance. I walked downstairs just as the doorbell rang.
"WHO IS ITTTTTT!" i yelled.
"Who tf do you think it is April?" Kaylee said.
I walked to the door and opened it for her and she had everything in her hands. She ran upstairs to my room putting our dresses down.
"Ok we'll do our makeup first and then i have our dresses and you have our shoes right?" she rushed.
"Yeah i have our shoes." i said laughing a little.
She started doing her makeup and she did a pink and black smokey eye and light pink lips. After she did her makeup i did mine i did a black smokey eye with nude lips. After that i curled her hair and put it in a half up and half down and put little fake flowers in it. She then did my hair in a messy bun and putting a white flower in my hair.
"Ok kaylee go put on your dress and ill get your shoes."
She walked in and went to put on her shoes. I got her white heels and put them on the bed. I was looking at my phone when she came out in a pink flowy dress. She then put on her white heels and looked at herself in the mirror.
"Omg kaylee your beautiful!" i squealed.
"awe thanks girl! Now go put your dress on." she said pushing me towards the bathroom and handing me my dress.
I walked in and closed the door taking out my dress. Pulling out black flowy dress. I put it on and it was so pretty. It was flowy on the bottom and had a heart neckline and diomands covering the chest part. I walked out and put on my black heels and turn towards my best friend.
"omg your absoultly gorgeous!" she yelled.
*ding*
We walked downstairs and they were already downstairs. Reese took my hand and pulled me towards him.
"April you look beautiful" he whispered in my ear.

Thats the end of this chapter and i left it on a cliff hanger hell yeah bye hoped you like it