Chapter 3

Dylan's POV~

We were in 2nd period and I seriously wanted it to be over. Next is lunch and I get to sit with my best friend and my princess Kaylee 😍. The bell rung for lunch and I rushed out of the hallway and waited for her. Kaylee and April walked out of the classroom. For some reason Kaylee was on April's back and she was laughing so fucking hard. Kaylee looked my way and jumped off April's back and ran to me and hugged me. She almost knocked me over my god. I looked at her in the eyes. Damn shes beautiful I could not wish for a better girlfriend.

"Hey baby girl." I said smiling.
She started blushing. She covered her face but I took her hands down.
"Please don't cover your face I'll miss it to much." I said.
After that we started walking to lunch

Kaylee's POV~

Damn I love him. Even though we're dating and everything I still get fucking butterflies in my stomach. How is that even possible. We were walking to lunch and he just suddenly grabbed my hand and held it. We walk into the lunch room and everyone just stares at us. April and Reese were talking. Damn if the dated they would be goals af. We all bought our lunch and walked to the table. I sat next to Dylan and April and Reese sat across from us.
"Kaylee." Dylan whispered to me.
I turned towards him and raised my eyebrows. He nodded over to April and Reese. I looked over and Reese was trying to steal her phone.
"Reese Staphhhhh." she said laughing.
"Nooo I want to go through your phone." Reese said.
"If you don't let go I will lick your finger."April said.
"Fine go ahead I doubt you'll do it." Reese said giving her a challenging face. Wrong choice Reese I thought. April then licked Reese's finger and looked at him. He just shrugged and hugged her. I started laughing Bc of the face she made. Omg that shit was hilarious.

April's POV~

Omg I need my phone back. It's not like anything bad is on there. After I licked his finger he just hugged me. I must of made a weird face because my best friend Kaylee started laughing her Ass off. Bree walked over to Daniel since he sits at our table. She just glared at me and Kaylee. Idk why we haven't done anything to her. I must have been zones out thinking because suddenly I get tickled by Reese.
"OMG Nooooooo." I said taking his hands off of me. I looked at him to see him staring at me in awe. I looked over and everyone was getting up. I got up and so did Reese. I basically have to look up to him because he's 6 foot and I'm 5 foot 8. He looks down at me and smiles. I smile back then walk out of the lunch room. I think I'm falling for my best friend.