Chapter 4

Dylan's POV~

"APRIL!" I screamed.
She turned around and tripped over herself and fell on her butt. She made a face then started laughing. I swear she is the weirdest person alive oml. She got up and picked up her stuff then walked over to me.
"Hey Dylan whatcha need?" she asked me.
I told her the plan and she nodded and since today was the end of the day she ran to the bus and got on it laughing like a maniac.

I drove to the grocery store and got some red roses and saw Reese walking in.
"Yo! Reese" I yelled to him.
He turned around and walked over to me.
"Hey Dylan what you doing here?" He said picking up pink roses.
"Well I'm getting Kaylee some roses and I'm guessing your getting April some roses." I said smirking.
"Yeah I am." he said smiling to himself.
We both walked to the check out and payed for our stuff and went separate ways.

April's POV~

I walked into Costco and was finding the giant teddy bears. I walked down the isle with the stuffed animals and picked up a giant teddy bear. O....M....L. It's bigger than me and I'm 5.8 I thought to myself. After that I went to the check out line and payed and went home.

(Next Day)

I met up with Dylan who had the roses and I had the teddy bear. I can't believe nobody noticed I had it WTF. Kaylee was at her locker talking to one of her friends that I can't remember the name of but it happens. Dylan got in front of me and gently tapped her shoulder.

Kaylee's POV~

I felt I gentle tap on my shoulder and I turned around slowly. I saw Dylan with red roses and April behind him with a giant teddy bear. I ran to Dylan and jumped on him and he just held me in his arms. I didn't want to let go. He put me down and handed me the roses.
"Kaylee will you be my date to the Valentine's dance?" he asked.
"Oh hell yeah I will be what kind of question is that?" I said tears streaming down my face. Good thing I put water proof mascara on today.
"Well I believe this is for you Kaylee." someone said.
I turned around again and I totally forgot April was there with a giant teddy bear.
"I've always wanted one of these. Who payed for this?" I said.
April raised her hand smiling. I gave her a big hug and I was crying full on by now. This was the best day ever.

Reese's POV~

I walked up to April who was talking to Kaylee and for some reason Kaylee was holding red roses and a giant teddy bear. I just laughed to myself. I walked over and hugged April from behind because I know she loves those types of hugs. She turned around in my arms and smiled.
"Well hello to you to." she said laughing.
I pulled away from the hug and held up the pink roses and kitkats that I bought for her.
"April will you be my date to the Valentine's dance?" I asked her nervously.
"Yes yes! A million times fucking yes!" she said hugging me almost knocking me over.
We all went out separate ways after that because ew school.