Chapter 10

(Johnnie POV)

So I woke up earlier than usual, I wanted to make Alex breakfast because today is her 18th birthday and I wanted to make it an amazing birthday! So I made waffles, eggs, sausage, blueberries on the side, and peace tea. When she woke up I brought it to her.

"Happy Birthday princess!" I told her as she looked at me in shock.

"Johnnie you remembered!" She said in excitement.

"Duh, how could I forget it, but sadly your mom wants you home." She was going to her mom's because I'm setting up a party for her with bands she loves and I'm also going to ask her to live with me, she can visit her mother anytime she wanted because they were right next door. I really hope she is really going to love her party. I had all the MDE members come over to my house after Alex left, even though Shannon had betrayed us, I needed her there.

"Okay Jeydon and Jordan when I start singing You Girl you bring the cake in, Bryan after I'm done singing You Girl get BVB and bring them on stage, Shannon when BVB is on stage you drive Alex's car up to the park, and Kyle your in the back of Alex's car and when she sees it jump out of the back and give her the box which will have her new baby husky in it," I told everyone their jobs and they all nod in agreement.

(Alex POV)

"Mom I'm here!" I yelled when I walked inside my house. "Go get dressed and then I'm going to take you somewhere!" She told me. I nod my head and run up to my room and get in the shower. After my shower, I got dressed I put on a band, my skinny jeans, and converse. I went to the bathroom and did my makeup, and then I fixed my hair. I grabbed my phone and ran back downstairs. I put Roxy on her leash and got her in the car. After that, I got in and put on my seat belt and my mom drove until we got to the library. She put a blindfold on me and continued to drive. When the car finally stopped she got me out and walked me over somewhere and I was able to see where I was. I saw so many of my favorite bands and then I saw Johnnie get on stage and he started singing You Girl. While he was singing Jeydon and Jordan came in with the cake and Johnnie finished singing, he got off of the stage and started talking to me. When I looked up I saw Bryan getting Black Veil Brides on stage and getting them set up. While they were singing I heard a car noise in the background and I looked over and saw Shannon pulling up in a red convertible. Even after all the hell she put me through, this moment was too magical to ruin. When I went up to the car, Kyle jumped out and gave me a box. When I opened it I saw an adorable baby Husky with Blue eyes that looked like Johnnies.

"Johnnie, did you set this up?" I asked him looking into his eyes. He nods with a smile.

"Thank you, you must have gone through a lot to get this done for me!" I said nearly crying.

(Johnnie POV)

Now is the time Johnnie. You can do this she has been sleeping over a lot, she may as well already be living with you. Just do it already. Alex, would you like to move in with me? Yea that sounds good!

"Johnnie...." Alex snapped me back into reality.

"Alex I have something important to ask you," I told her looking into her beautiful eyes. She looked at me giving me her attention.

"WOULD LIKE TO MOVE WITH ME?" I asked so quickly even I didn't know what I just said.

"What? You need to slow your words down Johnnie." She said with a giggle. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly letting the words roll off my tongue.

"Would you like to move in with me?" She nods her head with a smile across her face.

(Alex POV)

The next day we went over to my house to get my stuff so I can move in with Johnnie. I was super excited and my mom seemed happy to have the house to herself. When we got back to Johnnie's house we unpacked all of myself.

"We didn't talk about it yesterday but what do you want to name him?" Johnnie asked me pointing to the baby husky.

"Hmmm. What about Demon?" I asked Johnnie.

"Demon it is!" Johnnie said and I smiled.

(Johnnie POV)

I went to the bathroom, hooked my phone up to the speaker and started playing music while I was in the shower. I hear Alex in my room singing along to the music, she must be done making breakfast. When I got out of the shower I put on my Pierce the Veil shirt with skinny jeans and a Hoodie.

"Lets see how well of a cook you are!" I said teasingly. We raced down the stairs and of course, Alex did her prank on me that gets me every time. She "falls'' down the stairs and acts hurt then she gets up as soon as I go to see if she's okay and goes the rest of the way down.

"I WIN!" She said. We ate and it was amazing!

"Alex, you're an amazing cook, but I'm doing the dishes." She took the compliment but refused to go shower. I finally gave in and let her help me with the dishes even though I knew it would be a bad idea. As we were doing the dishes, Alex splashed up soap on me started a soap fight and by the time we were actually done, soap was everywhere. Alex went upstairs to shower and I went to my room to get ready for bed. When she got out of the shower she had her Pierce the Veil shirt and sweatpants on, she came over to the bed and layed down with me. We put on a movie, but Alex, as usual, was out like a light.