Movie.

You stepped outside the door, closing it behind you. Cameron and justin were walked down the driveway, leaving you behind. You had no idea how this movie would go. You were nervous beyond repair, and it showed terribly. You swallowed hard reaching the car. You were surprised to see a car other than Cameron's. It must be Justin's, since he's going for the driver's seat.
Everyone got into the very cleaned car. The black leather seats made your body colder. You buckled up before crossing your legs, adjusting your sweater. Cameron sat in the passenger seat in front of you. His messy brown hair sticking above the head rest. Justin started his car, pulling out of the driveway. You felt so out of place with them. You never liked to hang out with Cameron's friends. They were older, and of course the type to get into trouble. You just never wanted to be a part of it. Until now.
Justin seamed different.
Your eyes watched as Justin gripped the wheel with his left hand. His other one digging into his pocket. He grabbed a pack of cigarettes, causing your eyebrows to cock high. You were slightly surprised. He just didn't seam like one to smoke. He grabbed a lighter from his cup holder, pulling up to a red light. He light his cigarette between his lips, tossing the pack and lighter into the cup holder. You swallowed hard before looking down at your fingers, fiddling with your sweater.
Cameron and Justin talked a good ways down the road, you mostly toned them out. You weren't much into manly talk.
"*yn*." Cam said, catching your attention. Your head snapped up, looking ahead. "Who was that girl you tried to set me up with?" He laughed, rubbing his forehead. You frowned lightly, licking over your lips. "You mean Jocelyn?" You questioned awkwardly. How did this even come up?
"Yeah! Jocelyn. That's her." Cam said. "Man there you go. She's got a great body. She's sexy, funny. The whole package." Cameron said, patting Justin's shoulder. The sound of Justin's chuckle filled the car.
"How old is she?" Justin asked afterwards, his eyes looking in the rearview mirror, meeting yours. "Um." You spoke lowly, swallowing hard. "She's 19." You hesitated. "But she's got a boyfriend!" You immediately said. Even though it was far from true. Justin nodded lightly before looking back ahead at the road. "Well man she'd be good for you." Cam said, brushing his hand through his hair.
You seriously wanted to kill him for bringing that up.
Soon Justin pulled into the movie theater, everyone getting out. You closed his car door before pulling your sweater down a bit. As you turned to start walking, Justin met up with you as he made his way around the car.
He gently Placed his hand to your lower back as he pasted, meeting up with Cameron. The feeling of his head still lingered on your back, giving you chills.
You guys entered the theater, Justin holding the door. "Thank you." You said. He sent you a 'No Problem' look before stepping in behind you.
"What are we watching?" You asked cam, gripping ahold of his strong arm.
"Star wars." He smiled, rubbing his hands together. Mentally you were screaming in annoyance. You never were a Star Wars fan, but you knew Cameron was so you kept your mouth shut. "You like Star Wars?" Justin's voice filled your ears. You looked over as he stared at you. His hands tucked away in his pockets. "Not really." You said, giving him a small smile.
"I'm not crazy 'bout it. I mean....I'll watch it." He nodded, rubbing over his chest with his big Palm. You nodded, keeping your composure.
God he was beautiful.
It wasn't long before you three were seated and in The theater. You took a seat in the middle of the row, Justin bedside you and Cameron beside him. You took your jacket off laying it on the chair next to you, along with your purse. You swallowed hard, watching Justin from the corner of your eye. He took a drink from his water bottle before setting it in his cup holder. He brought his phone from his pocket turning it on silent. You couldn't help but stare at his long fingers as he gripped his gold iPhone 6 Plus.
Soon the movie started and you were already board. You cleared your throat pushing your hair from your face. As you sat there, completely un-entertained the feeling of your heart skipping a beat was felt as Justin's arm laid against the back of your chair. You bit the inside of your cheek, feeling his arm against your upper back.
Thank you Jesus.
You really didn't know how Justin felt about you. He acted as if he wasn't attracted to you, he acted more like he was just a friend. He seamed really mature, like he had other things on his mind a lot. But how would you know anything about him? You just met him earlier.
Within the two hour movie Cameron and Justin were both quiet. They seamed really into the movie, just like everyone else in the packed theater. You really didn't care much. You basically came for the popcorn, and the chance to be around Justin more.