8: Tropical

Corey POV

I sat on my bed, thinking of Rowan. What was going to happen now? My parents were super mad at me, they didn't trust Rowan, and they wanted to let me never see her again. 

When I called Rowan to tell her, I could hear her crying, even though she tried to cover it up. 

I dropped my phone on the bed and fell back, thinking through everything. 

I just need to be mature about it and handle the situation calmly. 

I walked quickly down the stairs, to talk to my parents. They sat on the couch talking quietly.

"Can we talk?" I asked. My dad looked up, glanced at my mom, then nodded. 

"Yeah. What?"

"I want to be mature about this. Can we negotiate?"

"You can still hang out with her as long as you promise not to have her over for the night again. Promise?"

"Yes. Thank you." I skipped up the stairs two at a time, leaving no room for my parents to change their minds. 

"Row," I was on the phone. "My parents changed their minds. I'm off the hook. But you can't stay over night anymore."

"No problem." She whispered. I hung up and got changed. I had a date with Rowan. And I was excited. 

So. Short chapter. Gotta go to bed. I'm doing one last Peybrina chapter next chapter, and then there will just be slight mentions. 

LOVE YOU FOR READING MY STORY!

Alli<3