Chapter 2

Liz Point of View

I haven't talked to the boys since the little incident. I've been in my bed sobbing my heart out. I decide to get up and get dressed. I take a shower and put on some clothes. I cut my hair into a wavy bob. I brush my teeth, wash my face, and put on some make up. My doorbell rings. I run downstairs to get it.

"Hey." a red-eyed Jai croaks.

I glare at him an shut the door on his face. Tears well up my eyes. I blink them away. I hear noises from the back. Jai opens the back door and looks me in the eyes.

"Go away." I whisper.

"I'm sorry Lizzie. I didn't mean it! If I would have told her the truth she would've got mad at me and hurt you." Jai explains.

"YOU COULD'VE MADE SOMETHING UP! AND WHY DO YOU CARE IF SHE'S MAD AT YOU?" I yell at him.

"Because I think I'm falling for her." Jai whispers.

My heart explodes. Pain washes through my body. I hold back my tears. We stand there in silence for a while.

"Why do you even like her?" I blurt out.

"What's there not to like?" he asks me.

"SHE'S A WHORE! HAVE YOU SEEN HERE FACE! IT LOOKS LIKE A CAKE RAPED HER FACE! AND HER CLOTHES ARE SO SKIMPY!" I blurt out.

"I kinda like it." Jai confesses.

"S-So if I wore all that stuff, you would like that?" I ask him in disgust.

"No, cause I don't want to see stuff like that on you." he explains.

"Why? Cause I'm too ugly?" I ask him.

He walks closer to me. He places a hand on my cheek. His eyes bore into mine. My hearts pounds rapidly. His lips are only inches away. He leans down to my ear. His lips make contact with my ear.

"No, cause you're too innocent and plus I know you wouldn't do that." he whispers.

"And why not?" I snap at him.

He pulls away and looks me in the eyes.

"Cause you're still a virgin." he smirks at me.

My cheeks heat up. He smirks at my reaction. My legs get weak. My breathing picks up. A strange sound comes out my mouth. He laughs at me. I brush past him. He comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. My heart pounds out my chest. My legs get weak.

"I'm sorry, Elizabeth." he purrs in my ear.

I let out a soft moan.

"I-It's okay." I pant.

He turns me around and hugs me tightly. I hug back. That was so awkward.

"You look really hot today, Lizzie." Jai says in a husky voice.

I let out another soft moan. My face instantly reddens. He pulls away and smirks at me.

"Did that have an affect on Miss Innocent." he smiles at me.

My face reddens even more.

"N-No." I stutter.

"You're a horrible liar, Lizzie." he points out.

"So whatcha wanna do, sweet thang?" I ask him.

"Sweet thang? Hmm I don't know. How about you, hot thang?" he winks at me.

"Let's go to your place, Jesse's gonna be here soon." I reply.

"Oh your sister that says you have that BIG crush on me." he smirks at me.

I roll my eyes and blush. Jai Brooks you have no idea.