When Doubt dies.

When Doubt dies. Lexis POV

fighting three kids to sleep is harder then one thinks! Once i got JD and kimmy asleep i gave Katie her last bottle and laid her down. Sitting down at my laptop i pulled up twitter and pulled up ashleys twitter page.. I've been debating on tweeting him or not.. Finely I gave up and typed quickly .. 

*@JudgemeNotMom2 Ashley This is Lexis we meet to day at Well you know where we met. I didnt give you my number if you would DM  I'll give it to you  @AshleyPurd,y *

I Doubted he would dm me but well Jude said play nice.. If it turned out he was Katies dad and if i wanted to keep katie in my life he would now be part of it.. 

My tweet was Retweeted by a few bots and a few fans.. and then my tweeter blew up .. Ashley followed me along with tons of fans .. I checked my DM and there was his msg

 * Hey, Hows the baby ? My number is 601-523-2352 (a/n Random number Not His real number ! ) Call me or text me if you need anything Ash.*

i grabbed my phone and sent a text to his number 

L. Hey this is Lexis and this is my number lol

putting down my phone i started to clean up the house. with a two year old a five year old and a three month old the house can turn into a mess in the blink of a eye. after picking up all the toys and clothing my phone started to play iris by goo goo dolls I sang along to the music Grabbing my phone i checked the text

A. Hey Lexis, Hows the little ones? How old are they all by the way ? 

I smirked and flopped down on the sofa and texted him back quickly

L. Katie is three months old Kimmy is Two and JD is Five. 

setting my phone to the side i flipped on the tv and it was like it always is on cartoons. but this time it was adult cartoons, Family guy YAY!. my phone went off again and i picked it up 

A. wow You really do have your hands full LOL

L. but i love it .. 

A. Well Text me if you need anything. 

I Put my phone back down and watched tv until i passed out on the sofa..

Ashleys POV ( Same chapter) 

"Ash!! " Cc yells at me from across the room and i look up" What" I ask as i look around in twitter, so many mentions so many beautiful girls but one stops me dead in my tracks. 

*@JudgemeNotMom2 Ashley This is Lexis we meet to day at Well you know where we met. I didnt give you my number if you would DM  I'll give it to you  @AshleyPurd,y * 

I go to her profile quickly and looks at it, 90% of it is about her kids and music she likes,  I click around her photos a bit and then follower her, going into DM's I Msg her 

 * Hey, Hows the baby ? My number is 601-523-2352 (a/n Random number Not His real number ! ) Call me or text me if you need anything Ash.*

Shit should i ask how the baby is.. there is still a small chance that shes not mine.. But those brown eyes are still locking in my subconscious  i know those eyes are just like mine. right down to the rim. I'm Sidetracked in my own world as my phone rings in my hand. I just hold it and stare off in to space. Could i be a dad.. Would i be a good dad? i look down at my phone and a smile creeps up on my face. 

L. Hey this is Lexis and this is my number lol

Laughing softly to myself i text her back 

A. Hey Lexis, Hows the little ones? How old are they all by the way ? 

rubbing my thumb back and forth across the screen i pull her twitter page back up and pull up her photos, there is one photo of her and all three kids. I save it to my phone and set it as her photo so when she calls or texts it will flash across my screen. i run the photo and sigh looking closer at the baby it can see more and more how much she looks like me.  my phone goes off again and i pull up the text, 

L. Katie is three months old Kimmy is Two and JD is Five. 

Wow all three so young, It must be hard taking care of three kids all under the age five.  I Text her back and smile. 

A. wow You really do have your hands full LOL 

I bite my lip and stare at the photo longer, Lexis is beautiful and kimmy and JD look so happy.  she texts back and i cant help but smile. 

L. but i love it .. 

Wow what a mom. I am not sure what to say to her. I don't want to get my hopes up. there is still a chance the baby is not mine and this is all some wild dream. I love kids id love to have kids but well fuck , I rub my hand down my face and text her back . 

A. Well Text me if you need anything. 

She doesn't answer my text and i sigh letting me head fall back on the chair i stare up at the roof. I'll know for sure tomorrow if i am a dad or not.. ive yet to tell anybody. even though they all asked me over and over again where i went this afternoon. How do i tell my best friends.. Oh hey i got a call from a law office saying I might be a dad.. oh yeah that would go over so well....... 

I Sigh and pick up my bass playing around songs i lose myself in my music .