Ta daa

So guys, after all those attempts at finding Voyage of Dawn Treader's script and with your help, I found a script (finally, thank goodness). But the problem here is that the script didn't give me any clue of who's speaking what. Honestly, the only script there ever is turned out to be quite disappointing. My school year is still on going, of course, and I have to study 6 out of 7 days of the week, so I have absolutely no time to re-watch the film to figure out the lines. So, I have thought of a solution for all of this to have a happy ending for Peter and Sarafine. And that is...

I'm writing a brand new story based on my own imagination and what I have written in my other two books!!!

I know, I know, it's not what you guys expected. But I promise I'll try to make it good with every cells of my brain (and fingers for typing). Maybe the first few chapters will be such fillers and probably suck, but it will get better in time. So please, bear it with me.

I'm sorry if this is not what you really wanted. I, too, want this last book to be based on Voyage of Dawn Treader, but I did everything possible. Thanks @ChloeLouise283 for your help in finding the script, I really don't want to waste your efforts but I'm so so so sorry. I'll try to make this book good to make it up to you, okay?