A sad note

Normally, I don't like writing notes like this, but I think there is a proper purpose for me today. I know that this doesn't have anything to do with Chronicles of Narnia or my book, but it was what I want to say. If you're annoyed with this, please skip to the next part and continue the book.

Just few days ago, I heard about Alan Rickman's death. It was depressing knowing that an amazing actor and a respected man has passed away. I saw many people, both his fans and his colleagues, wrote things about him, telling us how great he was as a man, an actor and a friend. And I was delighted because of that.

I've been a big fan of Alan Rickman since his famous role in Harry Potter as Severus Snape. His works are all in all amazing, and I can't find any words to say how much I admire him, not just by his works but also by his personalities. According to other actors, he was a great, supportive friend and an artist that devoted his life to his career. I could see that myself. I remember reading a story between young Daniel Radcliffe and Alan Rickman, it was hilarious how he joked with Dan, but it also brought tears to my eyes.

This year, all Potter-heads, artists and film lovers lost an honorable man, a lovable friend and an amazing actor. Alan had lived a life being loved and admired, now that he's gone, he will still be loved and missed.

R.I.P Alan Rickman, our Professor Snape.

P/S: If you've read this till this line, and if you don't mind, please share a few words. Tell us how you feel, what you want to say, you're all welcomed to comment.