Not Yet Realized .

My man. That was all that I could think of. Drew was my everything. Drew was all that I had. How could I let so much go, just so easily? I couldn't, so I didn't. Although it did hurt being with him, I loved him very much. My love for him was unbearable even with everything he put me through.
Drew told me that he would hit on me because he cares, it hurts when he did but, being the fool I am, I let him. I let him because I love him, I let him because behind all of that anger is a deep, insinuating love for me. I'm stuck in this hurtful love because if I leave, I'll hurt the most.
I roll over in bed, thinking. Another day faking a smile. If Drew sees me frowning he'll practically kill me. Speaking of Drew *Ring, ring*. My heart stops because he hasn't called me in 2 days. Without a slight hesitation, I answer. "Hey baby!" said Drew. That melted my heart. "Hey Drew, why haven't you called ya number one girl?". "I'm sorry, I've been a bit busy." A bit busy? I think. What does he mean "a bit busy"? He has no job and I support him. "Drew, busy? Have you found a job and not told me?" He replied, "Actually baby, I did. I'm working construction now." I gasped. "What? You're kidding! Come over so we can celebrate!" He responds quickly, "Okay, I'm on my way!" .
Thirty minutes pass by so, I decide to call Drew because his Mom only lives five minutes from where I stay at. I call, and it goes straight to voicemail. Drew keeps his phone charged so, I already know that he's ignoring me. Usually when he does this, he's with one of his little "hoes". It's all good though. I'm going to let him do what he wants and when I realize how dumb I am, revenge will be mine.
Right when I assumed the worst, Drew pulled up. "Wassup baby?!" He opened his arms wide and I jumped into them. I couldn't help but to have the biggest smile on my face. I loved seeing Drew. He was so sexy in his own way. His hair all wavy, his pants sagged a little, an earring in his ear, and to top it off his perfect white smile. Don't even let me get started on his voice. *lorddd!* "Baby I missed you!", I said.
We walked inside my apartment. My apartment is a nice size, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, and the kitchen & living room is quite spacious. I'm kind of OCD so, I have everything neatly arranged a certain way. Drew flopped down on my couch and I sat on his lap, like the big baby I am. "Congrats babe" I told him. I was so proud of him. "Thanks, couldn't have done it without your motivation." I love how he makes me feel as though he appreciates everything that I do to help him out. That's part of the reason that I just can't leave him. He needs me in a way.
I'm still kind of having the thought that he was with someone else while he wasn't answering my calls. I pushed that thought to the side. I decided that today would be the day that I gave myself to Drew. Yes, I'm still a virgin. He had always asked when would the time come and I had always said, when the time feels right. I came out of no where while we were sitting in the same position that we had been in the whole time and said "the time feels right". He gave me a puzzled look. I whispered in his ear "sex, mhm". His eyes widened.
Before he could ask any questions, I began to unbutton his shirt. As we always did, we started kissing intensely. To break the tension, I had touched him in spots that I'd never touched before. He did the same to me. I started catching chills all throughout my body, having feelings that I had never had before. I could feel my heart gaining more love for Drew. As I began giving myself to him, I felt so much more opened up. I felt as though nothing else in the world mattered.