Never would've Known .

It was 9:30 pm when Dre dropped me off. I had such a great time with her. I'm still not sure if this'll work out though. I got in the hotel room and saw Tamika still in the same position that she was in when I left at 3:00 pm. "Tamika!" She groaned and rolled over. "Get the hell up, you been sleep all day." She finally said something "Really bitch, I got some good sleeeeep!" I blatantly said I don't give a fuck and yanked her up. "Soooo, I had a good time with Dreanna, but I don't know." She looked at me crazily. "What you mean you don't know? I can really see y'all working out Alissa!" I thought and kind of took her words into consideration. Speaking of Dre, she had text me just that moment. It said : hey bae can ya come outside the hotel I wanna talk. I kind of had an idea of what she wanted to talk about because when we were at the restaurant, I told her about how I didn't live in New Jersey. She was kind of upset because of the distance that'd be between us. That's also what I was thinking about.
I replied back simply saying yes. I told my best friend how she had just text me and she smiled. I headed down on the elevator. When I walked out I saw Dre leaning on the building, looking sexy as hell. I bit my lip when I was facing away from her. She kind of turned me on. Mentally and sexually. I chuckled to myself. "Wassup Alissa" she said. "Hey Dre." She looked at me basically in a way that confirmed that I was right about what she wanted to talk about. "Do you like me fr?" She asked me, which was kind of shocking. "Yes Dre I do." She looked at me like she was surprised. She smiled, looking just as good as she could. "I asked because ya know you've never dated a girl." I looked at her crazily. "Yeah I know, but I'm willing to give you a chance." She smiled again. I don't know why, but I did really like her. "Well Alissa, I like you so much, but how will we make it work with the distance?" I thought. "Well if you really like me, aren't you willing to MAKE this work?" She gave me a look that made my heart melt. "Of course I'm willing to make this work baby". Those words melted my heart even more. I blushed. "Awww okay I'm willing to, too." I had caught some serious butterflies by then. I felt an unexplainable feeling. "So how much longer will you be here?" "Tamika said that we're leaving in 2 days." She looked at me kinda smiling. "Can we see each other tomorrow before you get ready to leave?" "Of course we can." She smirked a little and leaned in. I leaned in too. We kissed and she grabbed my butt. That was the best kiss I had ever gotten.
I went in the hotel room and looked for Tamika. I heard her in the bathroom. I walked in there and said "We kissed!" She looked at me and gasped. "You're kidding!?" It probably was hard to believe considering the fact that she's always known me to date boys. "Yes, it was the best kiss everrrr, I swear!" Once again she looked at me shockingly. She probably was really surprised that I was actually going through with this. "So you're really dating her?" She asked. I assumed and just said yeah. I was still thinking about how me and Dre would work with the distance.
I went to lay down and thought about my day with Dre tomorrow. I thought about how much I'd enjoy my last kiss from her for a little while.