Awakening Call .

Hours later when Drew had left, I slept very peacefully. I was probably dreaming about what had happened that evening. I remember when he had kissed my forehead, said I love you, and walked out my front door.
It was now three in the morning when I woke up because I heard my phone ring. I missed the call but, then five minutes later, I received a voicemail.
I proceeded to listen to the three minute voicemail. The voicemail said "bitch you think he's yours when he's really for everybody, yup Drew". I stared at the phone in shock. I was even more shocked that the voicemail was sent from Drew's phone. I already had enough knowledge to know that Drew was messing around but, I certainly didn't know that the girls were that bold. Then, it was the fact that he had just took my virginity earlier that day. At that moment, I had received my awakening call.
When it came to Drew, I could be the most craziest girl ever. Later on that day after receiving that voicemail, I decided to go over to Drew's mother's house. As I'm driving, I think of what I'll say to him and what I'll do. Five short minutes later, I pull up in the driveway, and see Drew's truck. I also see an alias car that I had never seen there before. I get out the car anticipating. I knock and Drew's younger brother, Philip, answered the door. "Hey sis", he said in a low voice. "Hey little guy, where's Drew?". "He's in the basement." I go down the stairs angrily. I yell "Drew!", and look at him with the maddest face ever. He looks to the side of him and I look the direction that he looked in. I see a girl all cuddled up beside him. He looks at me in shock. A tear rolls down my face. I ran out his back door, up the hill, and sped off in my car as fast as I could.
I get back home and my mascara is smudged all on my face. *ring* I look at my phone just to see Drew's number pop up. I answered. "Look baby, I can explain. I just - ", before he could continue I interrupted. "No need to explain Drew, it's okay. I'm not breaking up with you, I was just hurt."
He responded "Really babe? I love you." "Come show me and make love to me", I said. "I'm coming as fast as I can baby."
I know that he had just cheated on me and I seen it with my own eyes but, the way he made love to me was just irresistible. I don't think anyone else could do that to me, especially considering the fact that I waited this long to give my virginity to him. *knock, knock* I jumped up because I already knew that it was Drew. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Drew's big bright smile that I loved very much. "You ready for me to make the best love to you?", he said. I replied, "of course I'm ready baby."
He picked me up and carried me to my bed. He threw me down, unbuttoned my pants, and pulled them off. He then took my shirt off. He kissed my stomach as I moaned softly. He made his way down to my v-line and proceeded to lick his way down. He went down on me. It felt so good that I didn't even want the sex that day. I shouldn't have let him do that but, I'm a fool for him.