chapter 2

I hope this part makes more sense :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School ended and Britanny and I said goodbye to everyone and left the school as soon as we were done.

"Okay, so we have two hours to pack and then we're heading to London, so you better hurry the up Han!" she said laughing. We were sitting in her car, she's the same age as me which is 18, almost 19 but she had her own car already, so we would travel to London by car.

"Well, as long as I can remember I always have to wait for you, so no need to worry"

"But I packed already because I knew this earlier then you" she winked

"Oh gosh, that's true and you didn't tell me sooner about this because?"

"Because now it's a suprise and you and I both know how much I love to suprise you" she said laughing. "I already told your mother about this and she agreed that you could come, so you don't have to take care of that anymore" We arrived at my house. "I'm here in an hour again, I'll finish packing and then I will help you out"

"Sure, if you want me to be on time, I think you better go now, so you've got a bit longer to finish packing yourself. I know how much you're going to need that" I gave her a wink.

"Oh yeah, sure. I'm going! Don't pack your clothes until I arrive, I will check if you're taking the correct outfits!" oh gosh, I wonder where she's up too.

"Should I be worried?"

"Not if you want to stand out in the crowd when we go clubbing" she winked once again

"Okay, I should definitely be worried" I said laughing. We said our goodbye and then I hurried to my room. I think I will forget so many things, so I need to stay focused for now. It's going to be difficult though. I mean who could pack everything minus clothes in an hour of time, when Brit gets here we will discuss my clothes for at least an hour.

"OPEN THE DOOR, I'm already here" Brit always was loud if she arrived.

"COMING" I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

"okay, so let's choose your clothes, we need all the time we have" with that she let herself in and was already walking up the stairs to my room.

"alright then, I'm not sure if I should trust you on this" I said laughing while following her.

"I already packed some clothes, but just the things I need for sure" I said

"May I?"" she asked, she looked at my clothes like she was in the seventh heaven.

"Sure, pack whatever you want. I almost picked  all my daily outfits, so you can pick what you would like me to wear when we're going clubbing." And so she did. She packed so many clothes that I had to laugh at her. She loved clothes and she was ready to let her fashion taste free on me.

"I'll make sure you look sexy when we go out" she gave me a wink and picked up all the clothes and placed them in my bag.

With that everything was packed and we carried my bags to her car. I walked back to say goodbye to my parents and then Brit and I were off to London.

One thing you need to know about me and Brit is that if we're together we can never shut up, we always have something to talk about. So the car ride was not boring at all. First we almost knew every song that came on the radio, not that that is weird or special because it was the hitsradio and everybody knows almost all the songs on there. We sang to every song, sometimes really false but that is what it made so much fun. Ones that was over, we got to talking. Brit has a boyfriend. His name is Glenn. He's one year older than us, so that makes him 19. They are cute together, something clicked between them the first time they saw each other. But then there's a friend of his, a friend of mine too you could say. His name is James. I'm not really fond of him. He's way too flirty, but when he eventually ends the whole thing he's okay to have around. I don't really like talking about him, there's something that happened between me and him and I don't want tot hink about it too much. Let's just say that after that something happened he won't leave me alone anymore.