chapter 13 ( part one)

Hannah’s POV:

“So how did you trick us in hanging out with you again?”   I said while looking at the boys. We were in their hotel room at the moment. After we eat our dinner at Nandos we decided that we would hang out with them.

“Well , if you want to know, you were more than willing to come with us” Michael laughed.

“Okay, you’ve got me” I smiled at him.

“Guys, don’t forget that we’re going to the London Eye in a few minutes! We all wanted to go there earlier today and I really want to go there with Vanessa!” Macy interrupted.

“Of course we will go there, we will leave in half an hour or something” Luke said.

In the meantime I grabbed Macy’s bag from behind the couch, where we are sitting on at the moment, and grabbed her camera. Then I walked over to Ashton with a grin on my face. When he looked up at me he gave me a smile in return. Then he noticed the camera that I was holding and he gave me a confused look. I sat down next to him and turned the camera on.

“I’m not leaving London without a lot of pictures. This time I’ll have something to remind me of the time we spend here” when I said that I looked up from the camera. Ashton had the biggest grin on his face. He pulled me into his lap and we took a photo. But of course, when we’re about to take another we were photobombed by someone named Calum. In  seconds we were all photobombing each other and that’s how we spend our time till we went to the London Eye.

~

When we arrived the boys told us that they had told someone that they would come and that we didn’t have to wait before it was our turn. Somehow they had managed to get us a cabin. It was already getting dark outside. We stepped into the cabin and I took my place next to Ashton who had motioned for me to sat down. When we were all in the cabin the door closed and we began to move.

The sight was beautiful and I stared outside. I grabbed the camera again and started  to take pictures. Brittany of course who saw that posed for the photo. I looked at it and it was an amazing picture. I then decided that I would make photos of the rest as well. Calum, Michael and Vanessa were standing next to each other and looking outside. Well, I got a picture of their back but I liked it. Then I saw Luke and Macy standing next to each other. They were talking about something and I couldn’t help but took a picture when Macy laughed at something Luke had just said. It was really cute. Ashton looked over my shoulder and chuckled.

“That’s actually a really sweet photo”

I looked at him and nodded. “Yes, it is.” I looked at Luke and Macy again. They would be cute together. I don’t even know if one of them like the other, but I’ll make sure that I let Macy know this. Macy was even shorter than me, and that says something, and Luke was really tall. Maybe that’s something that made them look cute. I mean, you always see this pictures where the girl is short and the boy is tall. I always liked these sort of pictures. But what I saw in front of me wasn’t a picture. It was my best friend with the best friend of my crush. Some things can turn into reality.

I looked at Ashton again. “Don’t judge me, but I think they would be really cute together.” Ashton chuckled again. “I’m serious, I can really imagine the two of them together”

Ashton put an arm around me in response. “We will see what happens then. Maybe it will happen, maybe they are just friends. We just have to see”

“Yeah well, I’m setting my hopes on the first thing, I really like the idea” I said grinning up at Ashton.

“Of course you do, but I can’t say that I won’t be happy with it also”

“And why  is that Ash? Letting out your soft side?”

He just gave me a smile where I could see his dimples. “Maybe, but I like the idea of seeing you more and then this will certainly help with that”

I stared at him in awe for a moment. But then shook it off.  “Well I really like the thought of seeing you more to” I gave him a smile and cuddled up into his side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's short I know, but I really wanted to update tonight, because I haven't in a while. I decided to make this part one of chapter 13 because I think it's to short for being a whole chapter, so yeah.

I hoped you enjoyed it and I'm so sorry that I didn't update is so long. I will try to just update as much as I can again. and yeah, that was it I think

Please leave a comment, vote, idk. I love to hear what you think of the story and yeah, hopefully I will be able to update before friday xx