Chapter 23

I'm updating on time, that's new for me. I'm sort of proud of myself at the moment.

So I'm back from holiday now, so I can write and update immediately if I finish because I will have wifi all the time again.

Anyway...

Enjoy the next chapter!

----------------------------------------------------

Hannah's POV

So my night included those body shots, more drinking, dancing with everybody, making absolutely the worst jokes ever with Michael ohh en a lot of making out with Ashton. Not that was a bad thing....

I was tipsy, close to drunk at the moment. the others? Britt didn't drink that much, so she was okay. But the others were tipsy too or completely wasted.

We were in our car driving home at the moment. Melissa went home a bit earlier. I'm not sure why, Calum told me that she left.

I was currently sitting on Ashton's lap, stealing a kiss now and then whilst joking with him, Calum, Michael and Britt.

Luke and Macy were discussing something, but I couldn't hear them. It looked like they were talking about something serious, but I'm not sure if that was true because Luke was completely wasted. And let's be honest, I'm not sure if there's coming a serious thing out of his mouth now.

I felt lips on my neck and I turned around to face Ashton a bit.

"hey" I laughed. something that everybody needs to know about me being drunk is that I literally laugh at everything that happens.

Ashton didn't answer me, instead he kissed me once again.

I heared Calum groan and when I looked up again he just burst out laughing, which made me laugh too.

"Calum" I heared Ashton mumble.

"Seriously guys, you constantly have the need to touch each other, can't keep your hands to yourself one minute" Britt said from the front of the car.

Ashton laughed with me this time. Let's just say that the only one in the car that could say something usefull was Brittany. When we got home we would all get a couple of glasses with water.

I'm not sure why but we continued laughing for a long time, the others exept Luke and Macy joined in short after.

-------------------------------------------------

Brittany's POV

It's hilarious to see all of your friends at least tipsy, but it's such a drag when we're home.

There wasn't one person in the car with me that could say something really useful anymore. I could get a pretty good answer out of Michael and Ashton if I wanted. Hannah was laughing at everything, but she too was pretty okay. Let's not talk about Calum. Luke and Macy were pretty much staying to themselves.

I'm going to be honest with myself, there's some tention in the car. Between Macy and Luke for sure, good or bad I don't really know. But I'm almost sure they will kiss before the end of the night, if they didn't already that is.

Oh that is going to be something for in the morning, because they both can't think properly at the moment.

Well...Hannah and Ashton were being themselves, but louder and more touchable? is that the right word? I would say there was some tention between them as well. I'm not sure how much we're going to see of both of them when we get to the boys house.

If Hannah would've heard me something like this she would have slapt me for sure.

Michael and Calum were pretty good company when they're both wasted.