The Kingdom of Minecraft

Emily's POV

I methodically run my finger through my tangled hair. I gaze out the window to the village far below. I have always admired how busy and swift the villagers worked. I slowly turn away from the window and gazed towards my mirror. I stare back at my own green eyes. My curly light pink hair falls in its small ringlets past my shoulders. I continue to stare at the mirror when I notice a couple of glowing white eyes in the corner. I stumble backwards in surprise to see Herobrine leaning on the wall, crossing his arms.

"What are you doing here?" I say, shaking from fear.

"Oh, I thought I'd pay a visit. You're the new ruler of Minecraftia? I honestly thought that Notch would choose better heirs for the thrown," said Herobrine.

I picked up a empty flower pot and was preparing to throw it at him, but he saw my intentions. Herobrine grabbed my wrist causing the pot to fall to the ground, shattering into a million pieces.

"I will destroy your kingdom like your ancestors did to mine. I will get my revenge," he said coldly.

"Wow you sure know how to hold a grudge," I said back, "that was centuries ago!"

"Emily! It's time for dinner!"yelled Princess Kayla (kaylakdoesminecraft) outside my bedroom door.

"I got to go, but don't be surprised to see me when I come back," Herobrine said before disappearing in a cloud of black smoke.

"Are you ok Emily? You look scared," Princess Kayla said when she entered.

"I'm fine, don't worry,"