Chapter One: Reunion

Hajime's P.O.V.

*Ding Dong*
"Huh? Who could be here?" I said. I walked downstairs to get the door. I opened the door and noticed no one there. Hmm? A prank I guess? Right before I closed the door, I saw a package on the ground. Must be for mom or dad. I decided to pick it up and to my surprise, the package was addressed to me! I went back to my room, informing my mom the package was for me. On the package, I read, "Hope's Peak Academy" Could this be true? It was almost a year ever since I left Hope's Peak. I grabbed a box cutter and opened the package anxiously. And inside I saw a plane ticket, a brochure, and a letter. I quickly grabbed the letter and read what was inside. Greetings, Hajime Hinata. We invite you and others from Hope's Peak to a trip to an island. On the island you can reunite with friends or relax on the beach. Please read the brochure for more information. If you plan on going, we'll all be meeting at Hope's Peak with a bus taking you to the private jet. Which will be taken to the island. If you decide not to come, we understand. We hope to see you there! Thank you!

Wow, is this for real? I grabbed the brochure and read it. The island has many activities to enjoy. " Maybe I should go, I could see everyone again! " I decided to go on the trip. The letter mentioned that the departure will be this Saturday. I began packing my bags, I couldn't believe this was happening! I told my mom I was going, and she was sad I was leaving, but happy I would see my friends again.

3 days later

" If you need anything, please remember to call! Have a good time, but don't go to sleep to late! And- " my mom was interrupted by my dad. " Honey he's a grown man. Don't worry, he'll be fine! But don't forget to call at least once a week, you don't want to worry your mother! How long will you be gone? " My dad asked. "About two months, plus it is the beginning of summer and school's out!" I answered. " Oh! Two months! Isn't that to long? " My mother worried. "Mom, I'll be fine, I'll call you at least once a week, but I've gotta go before I'm late! " I said my goodbyes and hopped in the cab and was off. I couldn't wait!

I'm here. I'm finally here! I ran through the gates, dropped my bags near the bus with the other ones, and looked for everyone else. They were all there, waiting until it was time to leave. The first person who was on my mind was Chiaki Nanami. There she is! It looked like she got no sleep and spent all night playing video games. " Hey Chiaki! " I yelled, hoping she would wake up. " Dad.. I'll be up soon.. I promise... just give me five more minutes. " Chiaki said in that voice, I hadn't heard in a long time. I giggled, " Chiaki it's me, Hajime! " In an instant, she woke up, and hugged me. " It's been so long Hajime, I was worried you wouldn't come. " she told me. " Of course I would! I was- " I stopped mid sentence. How could I forget?!?! " Um.. Hajime? Are you okay? " Chiaki asked me with a worried voice. " Did you see him? " I was worried about him. Nagito Komaeda. Chiaki knew exactly who I was talking about. "Thankfully no, but you should ask everyone else. Just in case." I told Chiaki I'd see her later and went on to ask everyone else if they had seen Nagito.

Everyone please board the bus!

I recognized that voice. It was Monomi. She called from a loud speaker. Everyone boarded the bus and we were off to the private jet. This is going to be awesome!

We finally arrived to the jet and took our seats. I was planning on sitting with Chiaki, but she promised Tsumiki she'd sit with her. I decided to sit down on a seat near a window with a free seat next to me if anyone wanted to sit there. I waited until we were ready to take off. And then felt someone sit in the seat beside me. They laughed a little and that was a laugh I could never forget. Nagito Komaeda was sitting right next to me. "Well hello there, Hajime! Sorry I was a little late, there was traffic, but I'm here now. So how about we enjoy our vacation together, right?" Komaeda said with a grin on his face. I couldn't believe it, he actually came. And I would have to sit next to him until we reach the island. Why me? Now I regret coming on this vacation...

( Hope you guys enjoy the first chapter! Keep reading to find out what happens next! XD )