Chapter Two: Could He Be More Annoying?

(Okay I hope you all enjoy this chapter too! Sorry if it sucks!!)

Hajime's POV

He has been eating that bagel for about an hour now! Is he trying to annoy me?!

"Hey Hajime, do you want a bite?" Nagito had asked for the fifth time. "No Komaeda, I told you I wasn't hungry." I answered for the fifth time.

Everyone please prepare, for we are about to land.

"Thank God." I whispered to myself. "Did you say something Hajime?" Komaeda asked with cream cheese on his cheek. "Ugh, you should learn how to eat a bagel." I told Komaeda as I wiped the stain off his cheek.

I noticed Komaeda was bright red and soon realized what I had done. "Umm.." I felt my cheeks burning up. Did I really just touch his face??

"Wow Hajime, I never knew how soft your hands were." Komaeda said as he grabbed my left hand. "What do you think you're doing?" I questioned him as I became as red as a tomato. "Hey! Keep it down love birds! Peko is sleeping!" Fuyuhiko yelled at us while pointing at the sleepy Peko.

I quietly apologized to Fuyuhiko and pulled my hand away from Komaeda, trying not to embarrass myself even more. Thankfully we had arrived on the island safely, so I decided to leave a voicemail for my parents. After that, everyone was given a key and Monomi showed us our rooms.

"Now everyone, after you're all settled in please come to the beach, so I can go over the rules. Thank you!" Monomi said in the most sweetest voice.

"Ugh, finally!" I stretched my arms and flopped on my bed. After a minute or two, I started unpacking my bags. Then I finished and heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled to whoever was there.

"Hey Hajime." Chiaki said as she walked in. "Oh, hey Nanami, wanna walk to the beach together?" I asked her. "Umm, sure why not?" Chiaki smiled. I closed my door and we walked off to the beach.

As we were walking I felt Chiaki's hand brush against mine. We both noticed and looked away from each other. Should I ask Chiaki on a date?

( Just so you know I'm don't ship Chiaki and Hajime together!! Anyways I hoped you enjoyed the chapter! Thanks for reading!!)