Chapter 7: Let's Start Over

(Yay! Two chapters in one day! XD Enjoy!)

Hajime's POV

I sighed as I finished my fifth cup of orange juice. I made my way to the bathroom, staring at my reflection. My eyes were red, I've must have been crying... a lot. I decided to splash water on my face. While doing so, I heard a knock on my door. No one came to visit me these past days. I just guessed they wanted me to cool off. I walked to the door and looked through the hole. It was Komaeda. I grabbed the door knob.

Should I really open the door?

My mind was saying no, but my body refused to listen. I turned the knob slowly. Thinking of why I decided to open it. Standing there was Komaeda with a tired smile on his face. He looked happy, but his red eyes said otherwise. I noticed he was holding a plate of cookies, they smelled delicious.

"Sorry if I came at a bad-" I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. "You didn't come at a bad time, how have you been?" I asked with a serious face. I sat on my couch and patted on it. Komaeda sat down and placed the cookies on the coffee table.

"I've been good, Chiaki and Tsumiki visit me." He lied. "You haven't been good, look at you." I told him grabbing his face.

His face became a bright red. I missed this idiot. I smiled at him, and he frowned.

"Do you hate me?" He quietly asked pulling my hands away from his face. "I don't know why I yelled. I understand if you don't want to be friends." I responded. "No I deserved it! I still want to be friends!" He told me while we held hands.

His hands were soft and cold. I stared at him for a couple seconds. We smiled at each other. Out of nowhere, Komaeda hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry Hajime!" He apologized while tears streamed down his face. I pulled away from the hug, and wiped his tears. "Don't cry, I don't think I can handle you being this cute!" I confessed, causing him to look away, blushing. "Hajime, don't say such weird things!" Komaeda laughed.

I felt a warm feeling in my chest. Looking at him laughing, caused me to smile more. I felt this feeling before with Chiaki, but this time its stronger. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed Komaeda's face, and our lips touched. It was a gentle kiss, that lasted for about a minute.

We pulled our faces apart, not saying a word. We stared in each other's eyes, and leaned in for another kiss. This time it was more passionate. I bit his lower lip asking for entrance. He accepted and I explored his mouth. He was so warm, I wanted to stay like this forever.

We ended our kiss, trying to catch our breaths. "Hajime.." Komaeda said in a sweet voice. "Nagito.." I responded. "So did you like it?" He asked brushing his fingers through my hair. "It was amazing." I blushed. He giggled.

I was in love with him. He stole my heart, and I was glad he did. He loves me like no one else does.

"I should go now." Komaeda said getting up from the couch. We walked to the door and hugged. We waved to each other and he was gone.

I closed the door and jumped on my bed.

I am in love with Nagito Komaeda!

( I fangirled the whole time writing this! I hope you like this chapter and the kiss! ( ˘ ³˘)♥ )