Something

Hey chicas

Cover done by LookingAfterLou 

Thanx so much for the cover!

Ps this is not really a chapter either...it's really the summary...chapter coming soon!...just saying..

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

You could say I loved him from the start, when he seemed to love me, way too much for his own good.

 Or you could say I never really loved him in the first place, just kind of went with the flow.

Or you could say I loved him but never really knew

Or you could say he loved me so my heart forged love and I pretended to love him.

I really don’t know the answer to that question, too long ago to remember, I guess.

But one thing I am now sure of is ……….

is that I love him now, this was the real deal, but it was too late

 Because he stopped loving me.

Amanda and Christopher were an item in seventh grade.

They shared their first kiss together, their first date, and so much other firsts.

But sadly they didn’t share their first love together, or at least that can be said for Amanda.

The thing was, Amanda never really loved Chris with all her heart, just merely liked him, but Chris was in deep.

So when they break up and Chris leaves with his father because his parent separated, you’d think that would be the end of that…right?

So what happens when Chris comes back and Amanda finds herself falling for him?

The only problem being Chris has moved on? 

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Plz tell how it's so far

Remember to switch to VCR mode!