The Beginning-Prologue

Hey y'all!

Hope you like the prolonge!

(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0(0

Why does this always happen to me?

You know the complications, the problems, the BAD LUCK

Karma!

I swear to gosh I hate you.

This is what I thought as I watched Chris walk away from me, without so much as a second glance.

A tear spilled out of the pool in my eyes,

Another …and the next thing I know I’m silently bawling my eyes out, crying.

 I was thankful my tears mixed in with the now pouring rain.

No one had to witness me crying, drowning in my own tears.

I hate you…yet I think I love you. Wait …no… I do love.

I just wish you would love me back.

And with that thought I collapse on the wet sand.

******* In the BEGINNING****************

“Where are we going now?” I said looking at Chris expectantly. “Just be quite and close your eyes.” He said hushing me. I sighed and allowed Chris to lead me where ever he was going. I really never liked surprises.

I came to a halt and immediately his hands flew away from my face, I looked around and smiled to myself. “So can you tell me why we’re at the beach?” I asked him seating myself on the sand. “We came here a few days ago, remember?” I said now look up at his figure looming over me.

“Yeah” he said seating himself beside me. “But…I have to tell you something” he paused and look at me. ”Important.” He said. I sighed. “well tell me already!” I said impatiently.

I had dance in an hour and a half and I wanted to go over the steps.

“I…” he trailed off looking out at the horizon. “Dad broke the news to us last night and I wanted to tell you.” He said look at me again. “Amie, I’m leaving.” He said look intently in my eyes. “Well why are you telling me this,” I asked annoyed, “aren’t you coming back?” I said stating to what seemed to me obvious.

 I saw something unrecognizable flicker through his eyes before it was as quickly gone.

 He chuckled although I didn’t see what’s so funny.

 “I’m leaving…for good.” He said. “Oh.” I said speechless,

I guess he wasn’t coming back after all.

He took a deep before he continued. “And I wanted you to know that I love you.” He said holding my hands into his bigger ones and looking me expectantly into my eye.

“I love you too?” I squeezed the words out of my overactive beating chest, making sound more like a question that a statement.

I really did like him, but I think ‘love’ was just ….pushing it a bit too far.

But I knew I couldn’t just tell him that, I know it would hurt his feelings and he was already 'out of it' due to his parents’ separation.

He let out a defeated sigh and dropped my hands. “If you don’t really love me, you don’t have to pretend.” He said fingering a stone he found on the sand bed.

Crap, how did he know?

Although I guess my behavior was a give-away.

“but I really do.” I said look at him, trying to sound convincing.

“Well I guess this will be easier for you than me then.” He said, sorrow lacing his voice.

O my goodness! This Is IT.

I just knew it!

 .

He sighed again before looking over at me. “I think we should ...break up.” He said looking at me, sorrow clear in his eyes.

“well…Okay” I said a little sad that I probably wouldn’t see him again, but I didn’t want to make this harder for him.

His eyes sadden a little, "I'll miss you," i said sincerly to him, trying to catch his eye."I'll miss you too" he said looking sadden, sorrow clearly written in his eyes.

"So this is it?" i asked. "We can still talk right?" i asked a ltille uneasy. "Yeah, we can still keep in touch." he half-heartedly laughed. 

“And we can still be friends right?” I asked hopefully. “Yeah, I guess.” he shrugged. “Well this is it I guess.”

He got up, brushing the sand off his clothes. He strecthed out his hand, which i gracefully took.

"Turn around." he quietly demanded. "OK." i said before quickly turning, my back towards him.

I felt a slight weight settle around my neck. My hands quickly touched the slightly cold, metal heart locket now located around my neck. I gasped and spun around, my hands snaked around his neck. 

"Thank you so much Chris!" i cried, smiling happily up into his eyes. He gave me a cute lopsided smile, his nose touching mines.

"Always keep this with you," he said staring intently in my eyes.  "remeber me when you see it, you'll always have my heart." he said, his eyes darken with sadness "even if i don't have yours"

He crashed his lips unto mines before he hugged me tight.

“I hope you find someone else, better than I ever was.” He said sincerely.

I smiled, unshed tears blinding my vision.

I hoped so too Chris,

because you were really a great guy

a REALLY great, sweet guy.

 _=-+-+_+_+_=[=-+}-+]_+-+-+_+-PLP-=__+_+-+__+_+--_+[[p-

Hope u liked!

keep on eating chicken, chickens!!!!