Chapter 44

Chapter 44

"There's Sarah." Ali points across the ice arena. On the other side, the redhead with blonde roots sat, her knees brought up to her chin as she stared at the ice.

"Then we sit here." We were as far from her as we could get and I liked it that way. Justin had gotten us to where we were allowed to be before leaving us. 

I'm pretty sure that the Housemates comment that I made really upset him. Even though it shoudlnt bother me because he's upset me tons of times I cant help but be worried about how much I upset him.

"Its really cool here." Ali says as she looks around. All of the lights were on and besides me, Ali and Sarah only a few offical looking people sat around.

"No. It looks boring." It also looked very gross, I could tell that they hadnt cleaned up from the last game because popcorn cups and pop cans littered the floors. 

"I've never seen this place empty before, its cool." She frowns at me.

"When I used to come to everyone of Justins games I used to have stay really late, espescially on nights that the team does signings." 

She noddes before turning back to the ice where some of the plays are hitting pucks, some were running around in the grey sweats that Justin was meeting when I first met him. 

"The sight is amazing." Ali says with a sigh. 

"Did'nt we just have this conversation? Its gross and boring right now."

"No. I'm talking about the sweaty boys running around." She giggles as a group of the players jog past, waving at us as they go.

"Dont you have a boyfriend?" I ask, referring to the boy that she had gone on quite a few dates with.

"Yes but there is nothing wrong with just looking. I would never do anything with any of them." Her cheeks turn pink and I laugh at her innocence.  

"Put these on." A deep voice comes from behind me and I turn around to see Jordan Szwarz standing behind me, a pair of pink skates in his hands.

"Why?" I shake my head as I look at them.

"Justin has a job for you." He smirks.

"I'm not gonig down there while people are hitting pucks around." 

"Just come with me." 

I turn to Ali, who is nodding her head, a huge smile on her face. I slowly get up and turn to Jordan, he smiles before shoving the saktes into my hands. 

I grab each skate by a lace and dangle them out in front of me. I loved hockey and watching people skate because of elegant everything looked but me on skates was not a good idea. Jordan took me to the pentley box, where he had me sit to put the skates on. 

______________________________________________

2 Updates in one day! I'm on a roll. 
There are only a couple of more chapters after this one and then I'm going to write the squeal.