Things are getting weird around here

I didn't know why I still slept in my room last night but I guess it was ok, nothing happened so.... yeah.

Liam was in the front door of my room waiting for me to change, I've forgotten that I have school today 'why am I so forgetful' Liam knocked at my door, "hey you done changing yet?"
"Oh...yeah sorry just wait for a tiny bit more, I'm almost done!"

"Ok just hurry up or we'll be late!"

"Okay!"

I run up to my closet, i grabbed a pair of black pants and some plain White T-shirt and also a plain white hoodie that my father gave to me when he was still alive. I love that hoodie, it makes me think of good memories. And it is soft.

(Time skip)

Time sure flys, one more class and we all have to go home.

As I was staring at the window I saw something moved behind a bush, I thought it was just a random animal so I didn't really mind it 'I wonder why our school is so close to the forest ' I thought to myself, I didn't know I was biting my fingernails. It's a habit, when I think to much I always bite my lips or my finger nails.

Then...i saw it again but this time I saw a human figure, he or she was wearing a hoodie so i didn't really know if it was a girl or a boy (so I'll just say it's a boy)

I just stared at that him and I noticed that he was slowly moving towards the window, then the strangest thing happened, I saw a long black thing reaching out 'what the fuck' I closet my eyes for a while and opened it. When I open it I didn't saw the boy anymore I looked around the window to see if he was there but no luck I couldn't see him

"You ok Shy...? " Liam whispered to me, sitting besides me, we always sit close to each other I guess it became our habit as well.

"Yeah.... I'm fine..." I said looking back the the board.

After school me and Liam walked together and went to a store to buy food because the both of us are to lazy to cook. After we bought our food Liam and I walked to my house.

When I was about to enter the door the boy with a hoodie came up to my mind 'why the hell would I think about a guy right NOW..??? Even fact I don't even know if that person IS guy!?!??!' 'What ever....'

I opened the door and got to the table before Liam did, I ate the food i drought. After eating I run up the stairs to change I got a pair of pajamas that was both color yellow.

Liam ate and we hanged out by just watching tv and plying games in my brothers PS4. When it was getting late We said our goodbyes.

After he left,I locked all the doors and windows because I've heard from the kids at school about some murders around the forest Areas, I got scared because my house is just a walking distance from our school, and knowing my school is soooo close to the forest... It just made me uncomfortable.

When I lay down in bed my body felt like it was melting with the sheets, my phone rings, then that's when I realized my brother is still not back from his "work".... Well it's not the first time he didn't come home.

"I don't like being alone......" I said to myself feeling the cold air surrounds my room.

That's the thing I hated the most.... Being alone... It's scary.

I couldn't sleep at all, I was still think about that boy I saw and... The thing...?!. 'Maybe the boy was the murderer everybody was talking about....' 'Never mind about that boy... Maybe he just got lost in the woods or something...?'

I keep thinking and thinking about useless things that I didn't noticed the time was,until I remembered something ' oh yeah....Roger said some thing about me thinking that he was a pedophile when I fainted... Right...? How did he even know I was thinking that ...? I guess I'll just have to talk to him and also...they didn't tell me the gift for my birthday didn't they... I'll just remind them when they get home.. I wonder what my brother is doing right now... Probably slacking off ... '

I looked at the clock and it reads 2:34 am

'Shit! I need to go to sleep'

"goodnight.....Peter "

"Who....."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Goodnight everyone hope you have a nice dreams today..... Night night, :3