Chapter 6

Lachlan's POV:

Wave 4

Here we go again.

We unlocked the gate last round, bad idea. But so far we discovered there was no beast, the gumball machine works, and there was no summoning ritual things/ items to get to the pack-a-punch, just points.

Everything is as normal as normal gets in a video game of an apocalyptical world of zombies trying to eat you brains out, except a piece of paper that carried a faint glow, like an aura. I cautiously pick it up.

I stuff the paper in my pocket when I here foot steps clatter unevenly behind me. I spin around, analyze, and stab. Zombie down.

I take the paper back out to read it out loud. Vikk, JJ, and Rob were near me so I figured I was safe as I could get.

Dear players,

Hello, pleased follow these instructions to find food and water, a place to sleep, how to defeat the creator, and find me.

1. There is a theater-like place that has a safe area to sleep, eat, drink, shower, and even change clothes. Make sure to have two guards at all times times though.

2. To defeat the creator you must travel to a different map (would not recommend rushing this), the fences at the beginning, if you climb over them you can get to different maps.lkm,,

3. Finally, I am in the pack-a-punch area if you wish to seek my help. I have beaten the creator before.

"I know were that is, let's go guys." Vikk yells over the hordes of zombie screams.

Lucky everyone is in ear shot so we take no time to turn around and run for the theater, which now will probably become our home.

----

It was nice to have the ability to be able to shower, change, eat, drink, and rest. Mitch and Vikk volunteered as the temporary guards.

I helped bandage wrap up a few minor cuts on people. I then proceeded to wander around, I discovered a few drawers with medicine in them. Content with my small expedition I headed back to the main theater room.

"Look at what I found guys, there's a lot more than this a couple of rooms down the hall if we need them."

"Great, I'll put them somewhere, you should get some rest."

"Ok, thanks Josh."

He took the medicine and I walked over to a comfy looking chair that was very quaint looking.

I took one more look around the room before the darkness consumed my sight.