Chapter 7

Simon's POV:

I was in a corner, unable to move. Chained to the wall. My friend, from what my instinct said, was tied up in a chair. I'd never seen her before but I knew we were in trouble. Her long, brown, silky hair draped over her shoulders to her waist. Her eyes, one a vibrant purple shade, the other a shiny grey, shone with anger at the capturer.

A man hunched over her with a gun was talking her in a whispered tone.

Then in an outburst he started to yell at her.

"Where is the base? Tell me or I'll shoot you."

"No."

He angled the gun on top of her right shoulder and the sound echoed through the room. She didn't cry out in agony, just a small flinch.

"Just tell me and it stops."

"Never."

This time he draws her right arm out ward and shoots five more bullets into her flesh, each shot a little farther down the arm. Never though does she make a noise.

"Last time, where is the ba-"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Simon, wake up."

I sit up groggily. My head spinning from the dream. I now notice it was Harry that woke me up.

"Hmmm?" I murmur, still trying to understand my surroundings.

"Time to have a group discussion."

I reluctantly get up. I stumble over my own feet, thankful not falling onto my face. Harry and I arrive in a different room farther into the building. Everyone else was already waiting.

"Ok, first I feel as if we should make shifts of two people per time," Rob started as we walked in, "Any suggestions? I figured they should consist of a well skilled and an average."

"I already was thinking about this and maybe we could do JJ and Mitch, Jerome and Ethan, Josh and Lachlan, Preston and Simon, Rob and Harry, and Tobi and me."

"Great, now what rotation should we go in?" Ethan asked.

"JJ and I will go first, then maybe Lachlan and Josh, Jerome and Ethan, Vikk and Tobi, Simon and Preston, and finally Rob and Harry then it repeats."

"But it's not wise or fair for you not to get a break Mitch-"

"I'm fine, he replied his voice obviously trying to sound perky, "Now that we have this settled, who wants to help find this mysterious 'help' person?"

-----------------------
A/N
Do you guys like this? If so let me know because I'm starting to fall out of the fandom and into the rvb
(Red Vs. Blue) fandom... I'll keep writing this if you really like it, otherwise I think I might just start writing rvb fanfics...