Chapter 5

JJ's POV:

Wave 2

The whisper echos in my ears.

Welp, we are screwed. My arms tiredly hoisted my gun to a shooting position. The first zombie appeared. I was ready to shoot it when Mitch launches a knife attack. He speeds past me and stabs it in the heart.

Turning around you could see anger burning in his eyes. No fear, pure anger. I take a step back, confused at the small outburst, other notice this, the pack members obviously had never seen this either based on their faces. But they did have to feel on it when the rest of the wave showed up.

Shoot, kill, shoot, kill, stab, kill, points. Hunger, water, kill, shoot...

What has my life become?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

???'s POV:

Uhhhhgg. A ringing noise rang in my left ear as I sat up. Darkness, jerk.

"Enjoy your little slumber?"

"Shut up."

"I have a preposition for you my little dear."

"What is it, and don't call me that."

"I want you to do yourself, myself, and a bunch of players a favor. I want you to A, write the new players a way to sleep and eat and drink, B, tell them how to reach me, and C, how to find you."

"Why would I do that for you?"

"Because I will give you a chance to truly defeat me again, your friends will be released into the world-"

You said my friends were dead! You said they-"

Let me finish! Now then, your friend never died they disappeared, they are all in coma's, but if you agree to my terms they will instantly be released into the world, like they were never gone, but they won't remember you. Then if the players find you and defeat me they will be released along with you and any of their friends that 'die' in the process. But if you tell them you will never escape, and neither will they."

"Fine."

"I almost forgot, here are your powers back. Now get working on that note."

Energy surged through me as I rereceived my powers, glyphs. Here goes nothing. I create a glyph and summon a paper and pen.

Dear players,

Hello, pleased follow these instructions to find food and water, a place to sleep, how to defeat the creator, and find me...