#2

There was a boy, yeah, he was a boy! And even better, we recognised each other. This was the boy who I had met almost two years ago, I can't recollect where and how (and believe me, if i did, i would've written a detailed description of that too). We both had liked each other at the first sight then and had become good friends, but our meeting was way too brief to say those three words. So we had parted..

But now that we were together and that too in such a burning weather, began sharing our thoughts and feelings. I was about to open my umbrella, realising he might need it but he held my hand. So, there we advanced, unfastening all the anchors of self control, pouncing into the puddles, hands open wide to the raindrops, and singing in a loud tone in the empty streets of town. So here we became good friends. We talked and talked as if we were the best example of jobless people on the Earth, like vagrants. We then talked about some political and environmental issues, which never mattered us the least before but had suddenly become so grave to us. That was a point of time when we didn't know what to say but still wanted to talk and never depart from that place. We could've remained like that ever, forever. By the end, we were more than just good friends.