I love you?

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!! I am sorry i haven't been updating like I've promised but i have had alot of writing block with this book, and how to end it. So please read the authors note at the bottom!!

elsas pov

I ran up and struggled to get the gun out of Rapunzels hand, which failed at first.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. Then she turned around, still holding onto the gun and kicked me back against the wall, which hurt. Alot.

Then merida kicked the gun out of her hand only to be punched by Rapunzel.

Merida fell to the ground and Anna was about to do something when Kristoff jumped into action and pulled her back. Good, if he wasnt a killer i would love him for doing that.

Then the unexpected happed as soon as i regained my posture.

BOOOOOOM
(insert gun shot sound)

Rapunzel had gotten the gun back and she......shot me. Well almost.

I stood there, wide eyed and frozen. Rapunzel had almost killed me. She had shot about an inch away from my head.

All i heard was screams. And gun shots. I couldn't make sense of anything, and my vision had blurred. And i started blacking out.

Then it all went black.

Jacks pov

The tv show was boring so i started channel surfing before landed on the Avengers. My favorite movie

I readjusted myself on the uncomfortable hospital chair.

I had been in here for the last two days out of the 3 weeks Elsa has been in here.

She had fainted but got a  concussion from falling on the hard cement.

Over the first two weeks there was alot more fighting and break ups.

Also after the whole Rap-shot-Elsa thing she ran out and we haven't heard from her.

Merida and hiccup wont talk to each other. So that was a problem.

Flynn gets angry at everything and everyone now. And yesterday he left. Without a trace. Probably to find Rapunzel.

Anna has moved away to France to make her own clothing line, which she said was her dream. Kristoff and Anna made up and so they are both in France.

So apparently both the bands broke up.

I had to move Elsa to another hospital since paparazzi kept showing up when we came to see her.

I looked over to Elsa, my beautiful Elsa.

I wonder what will happen when she wakes up.

She would probably want to go after all of them. But i wouldn't let her.

I reach over and grab her hand and held it.

I held it like it was going to save my life. She was my everything. And for me, not being able to talk to her and see her smile was killing me.

That's when it happened.

I started crying. More than i ever had before. She was a broken snowflake, and i was too. There are many things she doesn't know. And that are killing me. She fixed me. She made me stop. And now that she was gone in a way. It broke me.

My head was rested on her bed, and i was also holding onto her hand while i was crying into the bed sheets.

"Well, well, well, i never thought i would ever see the Jackson Frost cry." said a faint, all-to-familiar-voice.