Chapter One: The Demandments

Sophomore Year

Like most girls, they would do anything just to be invited to the juniors or the senior's prom, although I'm not like most girls I didn't get invited to anything, so I crashed it. I've always been the odd girl out here in high school, I've always enjoy being alone and my odd hobby that only I do at the last week of school semesters, I call it The Ten Demandments, basically renaming the Ten Commandments, I always look for people who fit the profile and then I expose them. I'm basically like a vigilante or my very own private investigator, I will go through everything just to find proof that you are a worthy match to the Ten Demandments and then you're mine. Here's a brief example of my 'Good Deeds' as I would like to call them;

1. Stoning my English teacher Mrs. Doughfott's house while she was having sex with Mr. Folly, someone who is not her husband and my neighbor seven doors down the street. (Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery)

2. Walked into a Christian club as an Anti-Christ satanic worshiper blasting Marilyn Manson's "Cake and Sodomy" as a picture of the Pastor's son is printed on the front and back of my shirt doing unspeakable things in god's name, so much for purity. And I get to wear a wig with white makeup looking like the girl from the Ring slash Sia. (Thou Shalt Not Say Gods Name In Vain)

3. Thrown a half-eaten apple at my ex-best friend Rumors face, because she's a talkative bitch. (Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness)

4. & 5. This was a double, tied a police officer's seventeen year old son on one of the police cars, naked, and strapping a video tape on him which contains him stealing money and jewels, while his father was eating the only doughnut that contains laxatives (by me of course), he appears nice but eighteen years ago he treated his parents horrible to the point of a "heart attack" and "accidentally falling down the stairs" just because they were irritating him and got away with it. His son demanded the jewelers to give up their jewels and his father demanded his parents to leave him alone. (Thou Shalt Not Steal/Honor Thy Father and Thy Mother)

6. My neighbor across the street Winslett is a huge fan of hard to find comic books, anime, etc... to the point of obsessively worshiping them as gods and made a shrine devoted to his beloved Lady Emohana, his collection mysteriously caught on fire and he was on his knees praying to god, well technically speaking screaming "Why God Why" out loud, crazy fanatics. Why I chose him was his rude behavior and once hacked the accounts of the Lady Emohana creators and demanded them to create more of her or else. (Thou Shalt Not Worship False Idols)

7. My other neighbor next door Grudeer is a thirty-nine year old home-wrecker and a total douche bag, tapping every woman he could find and also tried to take over another man's wife and their new born child as their new father, too bad that didn't last long since Mr. Norma had an emergency call to come home from his business trip in Europe, let's just say Grudeer left with a lot of bruises on his face. Oh did I mention Mr. Norma is a former black belt. (Thou Shalt Not Covet)

8. This was an unexpected one.

Although I didn't complete my Ten Commandments of Sophomore Year, this person already completed the next step (Thou Shall Not Kill) with me as number eight.

It was late that night, I was deep asleep

before I knew it I felt my entire body numb for a bit, I felt stuck, I felt stiff as if there was a giant bolder on top of me preventing me from moving, I struggled to open my eyes but was slightly able to, my vision was a little hazy but thanks to the moonlight through the window I was able to make out a face, a face not just any face, I saw who it was while holding a pair of scissors in the air as if he was about to stab me, I tried to scream, I tried grasping for air but next thing you know, I blacked out. My guess he was probably chocking me but I was too out of it to understanding what was going on. The last thing I saw before my death was the face of my father.

A/N: Okay I'm not the best at writing a story but I'm trying my best, this is my first ever story so hopefully I'll get better and better improving. Opinions are Helpful.