Stole my heart (Niall Horan Fanfic)

THIS FANFIC IS DEDICATED TO @SummerHarding SO GO FOLLOW HER!

I walked through the cold streets of London, gaining looks from the majority of people I walked past, probably due to my skimpy outfit. My long blonde hair blew gently behind me, and my piercing blue eyes sparkled under the moonlight. It was around 6pm and I walked through the streets on my way to work. What's my job? I'm a dancer in a club. Slut, tart, slag, slapper call me what you want, but let me tell you a bit about myself before you start judging.

My mum walked out on me, my dad and my sister when I was three. I've never saw her since. My dad tried his best to support us but it wasn't the same. My sister became severely depressed and ended taking her own life. It was a huge shock to everyone. Daddy's little princess wasn't here anymore. After my mum walking out and my sister being dead, my dad turned to drugs and alcohol. I would come in from school to find our house littered with empty beer cans, injections and joints lying all over.

He then began to turn on me.

FLASHBACK

I was sitting on the sofa after school as my dad walked in.

"Why can't it be you that's dead, no one wants you here, you're a waste of a breath. Do everyone a favour and don't come home" my dad slurred. I looked away and he slapped me across the face. I stood there shocked. He dragged me to the corner of the room punching my face and stomach. I lay doubled over in pain, crying, and he was kicking into my face and stomach. This was a regular occurrence.

END OF FLASHBACK

After 7 years of putting up with being abused and mis-treated I finally found the balls to get up and leave. I had no money and no where to stay. And that is how I am where I am today. I was offered a job as a dancer. It was good money, but I guess it wasn't really a job to show off about. It brought the money in and that's what I'm surviving on so I guess I can't really complain.

BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ...

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I reached for it and read out the message.

From: Jess.

"Hey! Where are you slow coach!? We open in 5 mins and boss says there's some important customers to please tonight!"

Jess was my best friend. She also worked at the club, she was the same age as me but our appearances were completely opposite. She has short dark hair and green eyes, whereas I have long blonde hair and blue eyes. I spent most of my time with her, since we worked together and our apartments were on the same street.

I text her back.

To:Jess

From: Summer

"Nearly here! Ooooh I wonder who it is?"

Little did I know that it would change my life forever..

------------------------------

HEEY GUYS! IM BACK! I FEEL LIKE THIS FANFIC SUCKS BUT OH WELL, I TRY MY BEST! AS ALWAYS, VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW! LOVE YA!