Chapter 7 - Confusion.

I woke up in Nialls bed with no Niall next to me. I wandered downstairs to find Niall sitting on the couch with several chocolate bars next to him.

"Healthy start!" I said, sitting down next to him.

"I know right!" He said in his fake American girl accent, pretending ti flick his hair.

"Don't ever do that again.." I said, giggling at Niall.

"Heey!" He said making a pouty face, causing me to giggle. I leant over to kiss him but just as our lips touched I filled my cheeks full of air and made a farting noise on his lips, which I found highly amusing.

"Oh so mature.. You just can't keep your hands off me and you're trying to make a cover up!" He said, all matter of fact.

"Whatever you say Horan!" I say, heading up to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and climb in. Letting the hot water bounce off my skin. After a few minutes of bliss, I hear the door open. Nice one Summer I thought to myself for forgetting to lock the door. A few seconds later Niall tore open the shower curtain and chucked a bucket of cold water on me. I screamed as the cold water splashed off me. I jumped out the shower and threw on a pair of Nialls boxers and his top, without even caring what I looked like, running after Niall.

"NIALL GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. I heard Niall giggle. I finally caught up with him and pinned him down on the floor, with his arms above his head.

"SAY YOU'RE SORRY AND YOU'LL DO ALL THE TIDYIG FOR THE NEXT WEEK?" I said, threatening to break his Segway.

"Okay fine! I'm sorry and I'll tidy all this week!" He said.

"Oh and one more thing, nice boobs by the way!" He said winking before he sneakily got out of my grip.

"NIALL!" I said, blushing. Yet again I had him pinned down on the sofa, begging for mercy.

"Sorryyyyyy Summer, I was only joking- well no because they are nice so I wasn't joking but I meant I was sorry for saying it out loud but they are ni-"

"Niall shut up!" I said, cutting him off before he had the chance to say anything else.

"What am I going to do with you?" I said very patronising, sounding like a mother scolding her naughty child.

"I have an idea.." Niall replied, rolling over so he was on top of me. He brought his lips to my lips and we kissed. Our first proper kiss. Idly was gentle yet full of passion and meaning. When we broke away we were both left staring at each other in awe.

Was this us finally coming to terms with how we feel? Or just another round of denial?