Chapter 6 - Its On..

I stared at the purple bruise on my neck that Niall had given me 3 days ago. I've learnt a lot about Niall in these past few days, the most important being that he has a dangerous side. A side that scares me to death but also intrigues me. He also happens to be one of the sweetest, kindest most caring people I've ever met, and I would be more than happy to have a relationship with that person, not that I'd tell him that. I don't want him knowing I've fallen head over heels for him. I guess you could say I'm playing a little hard to get..

"SUMMER! COME DOWN HERE!" Niall yelled from downstairs. I ran down the stairs and plonked myself in the sofa next to him.

"Yes dork?" I asked, he playfully punched my arm and smiled.

"I know the notebooks on and you girls have an obsession with watching cliché films like this with your boyfriend, so I guess i'll play the boyfriend and you can just e the extremely lucky girlfriend?" Niall told me, winking. No, Niall and I weren't dating, but we've both fallen for each other, we're just both equally too stubborn to admit it.

"Dream on leprechaun!" I said, snuggling into his warm chest. When the sad part came on Niall must have heard me sniffling.

"Aw baby, you're crying?!" He asked, concerned.

"Well duh, is sad you know!"

"Ay, less of the cheek you!" Niall said and before I knew it, he started tickling me to death.

"NIALL, NI, STOP!, NIALLLLL!" I Screamed through giggles. After a good 2 minutes of tickles, and Niall ending up on top of me, we were both gazing into each others eyes, his face coming closer to mine, his lips slightly parting, I realised what was coming next, and decided to play a little. Just as his lips were about to reach mine I brushed my lips against his face and whispered "Not so lucky.." I slid from underneath him, leaving the room and Niall with an extremely confused look on his face. I walked out the room feeling more sassy that Louis Tomlinson.

"Oh it's on.." I heard him mumble.

------------------------------

HEEY GUYSSSSSSS! HOW YOU ALL DOING? OPINIONS SO FAR? VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW MY LITTLE MUFFINS!