Chapter 8 - Finally Admitting.

The sleeping arrangements have changed. Me and Niall sleep in the same bed, although we aren't officially a couple. It's time to come clean and tell him how I feel. There's something different about him. He makes me feel special, and loved. I can see myself being with him forever.

I sat on the sofa taking in his features, perfect jawbone, breathtaking blue eyes, gorgeous hair, beautiful smile..

"Take a picture it'll last longer!" Nialls voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked down and blushed.

"Hey no need to be embarrassed, I know I'm gorgeous!" I playfully hit him in the stomach while he faked to be in pain.

"Hey, I'm gunna take you out later, I need to talk to you about something.."

"What?"

"That's why I said later.." He said, winking at me.

"Okay, and by the way, I'm thinking about going back to my flat tomorrow. I think I've waaaaay overstayed my welcome here!" I told him.

"No no no, you're welcome here is permanent. I don't want you to leave.."

"Ah and why would that be huh?" I said, teasing him?

"Shut up!"

"Oh no do tell me Nialler!" I pushed.

"Becauseimmadlyinlovewithyouandiwanttobewithyouforever.." He said all in one breath.

"Sorry I didn't quite catch that?" I said, looking confused.

"You'll find out later!" He replied.

"No fair!" I said, pulling a pouty face causing him to giggle.

After hours of getting ready, we were finally ready to go out. I wore I black midi dress with long sleeves and Niall wore a black button up shirt with dark blue jeans. He looked hot.

"You look nice!" He told me as I walked down the stairs.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself!" I said, holding his hand.

When we arrived at the restaurant, Niall ordered and once our food had arrived I was getting impatient.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me?" I asked. Nialls face changed from happy to nervous in a matter of seconds.

"Well, I've known you for nearly 2 weeks now, and they've been the best 2 weeks of my life. I know I've even giving you mixed signals, but its because I'm so nervous. I haven't known you for long and either way i'll still treat you the same whatever your answer is, I have so much respect for you summer, you're beautiful, funny, kind, and I know you're the one for me, so Summer Harding, will to be my girlfriend?"

--------------------------------------------

AAAA WHAT WILL SHE SAY?! AAAAW NIALLERS SUCH A CUTIE! ANYWAYS! VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, THE USUAL! LOVE YOU MUFFINS!