Chapter 9 - The One.

Summers POV

What. Just. Happened. The Niall Horan has just asked me to be his girlfriend. Ha. No, I'm dreaming, definitely. Why would niall want me? He could have a prettier, smarter, better girl than me? Why me? But its time I stop denying my feelings.

End of POV

"Niall, we haven't known each other for long, but I'm gunna be honest with you. From the start I've had feelings for you, when we touch I get butterfly's and I feel sparks fly through my body. You are the first boy that's made me feel beautiful, and sexy, and I hope you'll be the last, so yes, Niall James Horan, I will be your girlfriend!"

Nialls face lit up, he jumped up from his seat and ran over to me, embracing me in a tight hug.

"Thank you beautiful, you've made me the happiest man alive!" He whispered in my ear. We finished our meal and headed back home. Once when we arrived home Niall stood behind me, and covered my eyes with his hands.

"Step forwards, i'll direct you!"

"You know I don't like surprises Niall?"

"You'll like this one!" Niall walked me into the kitchen and took his hands off my eyes. Infront of me lay a tiny little chocolate brown Labrador puppy.

"Oh my god Niall!" I ran forward, scooping the little puppy up in my arms.

"I thought you'd like her, I thought we could name her Siall, cause that's summer and Niall and I thought that was better than our last names which would give you 'Hardon' which I didn't think was very appropriate!" We both giggled. I placed the little puppy on the floor and walked over to Niall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my back. He leaned in and his lips softly brushed mine. I kissed him slowly and passionately. I felt his eyelashes on my cheeks, his lips tasted of peppermint. After we broke away Niall looked at me, his eyes still locked in mine and his arms still around my waist.

"I never thought I'd find my princess, but now I've found her and I'm never gunna let her go.." Niall said, pulling me closer to his chest.

"I love you Niall, more than anything.."

"I love you too summer, more than you'll ever know.."

Niall lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso and kissed him again. He carried me up to ed and we lay in bed together, embraced in each others embrace. My head was resting on his chest and he was stroking my hair. His angelic voice was the only thing to break the silence

"It makes your lips, so kissable,

And your kiss, unmissable,

Your fingertips so touchable,

And your eyes,

Irresistible.."