Chapter 1

Today was the first day of school at Mystic Falls High. There was a new girl joining the school her name was Elena she had already spent last week touring the school so she had a few friends. She made friends with two perky girls who seemed to be best friends. One of them was tall with blonde hair her name was Caroline. The other was shorter than Caroline she had dark brown hair and her name was Bonnie. But Elena, Elena was taller than Bonnie and smaller than Caroline and she had light brown hair. Elena has had a long a complicated life, longer than you could imagine. But now she wanted to settle down in a nice and calm town. Yes this town was crowded but it was alot calmer than places she had been to in the past, and trust me there's alot of them.

Elena's p.o.v.

I walked into school with so much confidence i wasnt nervous at all. I walked through the crowded halls and went straight to my locker ahick luckily was right next to Caroline's and Bonnie's lockers. What a relief, i don't know why I'm saying that. I guess i just don't want things to be akward. That's why i convinced the principle to let me have the spare locker between Caroline and Bonnie. I stood in front of my locker and unlocked it. I hung my black leather jacket up which i wore over a white baggy belly top and blue skinny jeans. That was kind of my signature look baggy belly tops, skinny jeans, leather jackets and black leather knee high boots. After i hung my jacket up i took a few books out of my locker and suddenly remembered i had to go to the principles office for a quick chat. So i closed my locker and locked it up and juat as i did Caroline and Bonnie came over. They lookes happy they both hugged me and i hugged them back.

"Hey guys, listen i don't have time to chat, i have to go to the principles office." I said in such a rush. They both nodded in response. So i walked to the principles office.

---------------
Hope you enjoy the first chapter
Please vote and comment. Definitely comment if you have any questions and please tell people to read this book.
~ Taina x