Teaser

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me..

She repeatedly played the song of Sam Smith, Stay with me, but still her heart can't recognize the familiar sensation she felt with that song. Her heart beats crazily fast while her mind thinks on a particular thing, his eyes full of emotion. She wants to remember that feeling but something blocks it.

She's still silently listening to the song when someone came into her room. She stand with amusement.

"Why you're here?" She asked. "I thought you're leaving..."

"Yes," he took a big steps to her. "But I can't handle this anymore." He coped her head and gived her a deep kiss.

With that kiss she remembered a love that she once have. A love that gave her an overwhelming feeling. A great feeling so good to be true. That song... That kiss... She close her eyes and tears fall apart.

He ended the kiss but still coping her. He wiped her tears and looked straight into her eyes. "I don't want to be your friend anymore. I love you. I love you I can't stand to be just a friend. Love me or hate me. I'll make you mine."

***Author's note***

Hi readers! Hope you enjoy this story.

And to all my friend, specially you.. Happy birthday!!! Eto na yung story na matagal nyo nang hinihintay ng bestfriend mo na tayo ang characters..

Warning lang sa mga magbabasa nito at nakakakilala sa mga tauhan ng istoryang ito. Ang istoryang ito ay mula lang sa malawak kong imahinasyon. Please don't take it seriously. But then again, hope you like it! Enjoy reading!

***