Smoke out chapter 5

Last time we heard Thunder was telling a tale about his past with team rocket. So are you going to help us or not Gecky asked upset . Sure thunder said but we can't do it alone. We aren't Smoke said. You aren't thunder said . Yep Gecky said . This is just one big headache Thunder said. At the rocket chopper command center boss have you located that pain of a charizard and her mate . I have visual on them now butch said and Cassidy it's Butch NOT BOSS . Whatever can you Fire the net from your location Cassidy asked ignoring Butch's anger . Yes firing net now I caught the female charizard Butch reported to Cassidy . What about the male Cassidy asked . He is trying to retrieve the net from the copter I might need help here Butch said . Sending a man to do a women's job Cassidy said taking the headpiece of her ears she then walked down a long hallway lined with cages all with a charizard in them at the end of the hall was a larger cage Cassidy opened a door fire blasted out automatically shot out enveloping her fire proof suit. You thought I didn't come prepared that's why I like you best Cassidy said . I like you so much I got you a present Cassidy said she then pulled out a chip then threw it at the black charizard inside the cage then turned on putting an energy collar at first it roared in pain then it's eyes changed to the same soft blue of the collar . I knew you'd see it my way Cassidy said hoping on its back . So why is your name smoke Thunder asked . Umm because I guessed my mom liked it I said . So Gecky how do you now Ace and Hydro Smoke asked . I got this one Thunder said the story of how Gecky met the annoyance and the buzz kill . Don't you think that's a better story for me to tell a flying type said landing in front of them. Ace Gecky said excited . Yeah Ace Thunder said sarcastically . Ace? Smoke asked. Yes ace the unfezent here he said giving a little bow . What will happen next? Will ace really tell the story ? What will happen to smokes parent ? What will happen to the shiny charizard that Cassidy is controlling? All in the next chapter of smoke out .

............................................................................................................................................................

Sorry about not updating but sometimes I get sidetracked with reading other stories and writing stories write now I'm working on a how to train your dragon fan fic called how to time travel