Chapter 2.

-continued-

"Ladies & Gentlemen, we're approaching LA where the local time is 10:00am. At this stage please be in your seat with your seatbelt firmly, fastened.  Please ensure all electronic devices including laptop, computers and mobile phones are turned off."

I took off my headphones and place it in my bag. My phone was switched off as well. I fastened my seatbelt and made sure everything was packed.

"Honey this is it, the moment we've been waiting for. I hope that things will be for the better. Remember that I'll always be here for you and that I love you so much"

"Vice versa. I love you too mum, I really do"

My mum gave me a kiss on my forehead and I watched as our plane landed.

*Skip landing, check out etc.*

We walked towards the carpark and took an uber to the car place to collect our new car. Once we got there, my mum signed all official papers and we headed to our new home.

It was a long and silent car ride but it wasn't awkward or anything just plain peaceful. My ears were plucked in with my headphones as I admire the view outside.

What everyone said about LA is true. It is beautiful. The sun stood shining on top of us as the wind gently blows on the palm trees. It felt like I was living an american girl dream.

Beep beep

I looked down to my phone and it was a notification saying "suggested videos" on twitter.

I unlocked my phone and it was videos of the same guy from earlier today.

"This dude must be famous or something" I thought to myself.

I decided I'd go on a stalking spree which... I know is creepy but I was bored so what else can I do. *shrugs shoulders*
Turns out he actually is quite popular.

His name was Kenneth San Jose. He was famous from his dance videos on Matt Stefanina's channel on youtube. He was around my age, 17 years old.

I found out about his Instagram account too and just gave him a follow.

Right when I was done clicking on the follow button, my mum pulled up at our new home.

I rolled down the car window and my mouth instantly drops to the floor.

It was unbelievably gorgeous.

"Mum.... I can't believe this. How did you afford?" My eyes still sparkling with awe

"I saved up for a long time sweet pea. I was waiting for this moment. I hope you liked it as much as I do"

"Are you kidding me mum? I don't like it, I love it! Thank you for everything you've done mum"

Tears started forming in my eyes and I just smashed against my mum's arms, giving her the tightest hug I could give.

After what seems like forever, we went inside. I was still in utter disbelief and not to mention the most thankful.
I went to my new bedroom and place down my bags and luggage.

Then, I plopped myself onto the new bed which may I say, was the most comfortable thing I've laid on in my entire life and just stared at the ceiling.

For the rest of the day, my mum and I unpacked. I did a little bit of decorating for my room too.

As the day almost comes to an end, I snuggled up in my sheets thinking about how everything is going to finally fall in place and it was really time for joy and happiness. Soon, my eyes gave way as I slept with a smile on my face.